关于幸福英语作文100词

关于幸福英语作文100词

有关幸福英语作文100词?

A Happy Family.

I have a happy family. Though there is only a little furniture in my home and everything in the rooms seems rather disorderly, I love my home very much.

My father is an engineer, nearly fifty years old. As a Party member, quite often he works late into the night. He even forgets himself when he is reading. Once when having supper, I found that the soup tasted watery. It soon became clear that my father, deep in his reading, had forgotten to put salt in the soup.

I have a kind mother. She is a primary school teacher. She loves her pupils and her job very much and puts all her heart into her work. All our clothes are made by tailors, for she is too busy to sew for us. As a housewife, she has to do almost all the housework. So she is the busiest one in our family.

We all keep a lot of books and we love reading. During our leisure time, reading is our main hobby. Evening is the happiest hour in our family. We usually sit in my parents room, reading and discussing everything were interested in.

I love my family. It not only gives me much happiness and warmth but also teaches me how to be a real man

英语单词100个左右组成的作文,大约是多少个字左右的汉字?

不完全统计,大约是300到500字左右。主要是因为不少单词不直译,以此转化为汉字数目不固定。甚至受主观方面的影响,会导致翻译者间接翻译以达到中国汉字文章的委婉含蓄。意思没英语既然如此那,直接了。谢谢

英语世界之最作文,一百字?

The Great Wall of China is a Chinese fortification built from the 5th century BC until the beginning of the 17th century, in order to protect the various dynasties from raids by Hunnic, Mongol, Turkic, and other nomadic tribes coming from areas in modern-day Mongolia and Manchuria. Several walls, also referred to as the Great Wall of China, were built since the 5th century BC, the most famous being the one built between 220 BC and 200 BC by the first Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang; this wall was located much further north than the current wall built during the Ming Dynasty, and little of it remains.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于幸福英语作文100词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于幸福英语作文100词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/142878.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于幸福英语作文100词

有关幸福英语作文100词? A Happy Family. I have a happy family. Though there is only a little furniture in my home and everything in the rooms seems rather disorderly, I love my home very much. My father is an engineer, nearly fifty years ol...

• 英语作文介绍自己英语作文50字

讲解自己英语作文50字? Hello, my name is Li Hua. My class is class 2 and class 3 of junior high school. Im 13 years old. My hobbies are playing basketball, playing football and occasionally painting. Im glad to meet you. I hope we can organ...

• 英语作文函授英语优秀毕业生自荐书

函授英语优秀毕业生自荐书? 函授英語優秀畢業生自薦書當英語老師。 英语求职信简短120字? Dear Sir, In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the sit...