玩得高兴4种英文翻译

玩得高兴4种英文翻译
本文主要针对玩得高兴4种英文翻译和玩的翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对玩得高兴4种英文翻译有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

玩得高兴4种英文翻译?

have a good time

have fun

enjoy oneself

ave a lot of fun

1. We can just hang out and have a good time.   

我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。   

2. He used to have a good time, but it has been breathed upon recently.   

他之前的名誉一直很好, 但最近却受到损毁.   

3. Compared to people living only a few generations ago, we have greater opportunities to have a good time.   

比起上几辈人,我们有更多机会享受生活。   

4. " All right, have a good time and drive carefully. "   

“ 好吧.好好玩,回来开车小心点. ”   

5. They have a good time on their return journey.   

他们归途中过得愉快.   

6. Have a good time with the artists, Tim.   

祝你和艺术家们玩个痛快, 吉姆.

拓展资料:

高兴英语作文:

我高兴的一天

Today is Friday.

It is my thirteenth birthday. I got up very early in the morning and put on my new clothes happily. My parents bought me the new clothes as my birthday presents. I went to school earlier than before. I invited many of my classmates to come to my birthday party in the evening. Evening came at last. Many of my classmate came to my home. they bought me lots of beautiful presents. they all said,"Happy birthday to you!" We sang birthday songs happily.then my parents brought out a big birthday cake, saying, "We love you for ever. Happy birthday!" At the end of the party, we ate the birthday cake and some other delicious food. How happy I was!

以上就是本文玩得高兴4种英文翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文玩得高兴4种英文翻译和英语翻译的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/251042.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语翻译栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">玩得高兴4种英文翻译haveagoodt       ">玩的翻译       ">玩得高兴4种英文翻译   

英语翻译热门资讯推荐

• 英语翻译玩得高兴4种英文翻译

本文主要针对玩得高兴4种英文翻译和玩的翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对玩得高兴4种英文翻译有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变...

• 英语翻译猫语识别器是真的吗

本文主要针对猫语识别器是真的吗和猫语翻译器下载等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对猫语识别器是真的吗有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...

• 英语翻译英语词汇教学理论有哪些

本文主要针对英语词汇教学理论有哪些和英语教学词汇等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语词汇教学理论有哪些有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强...