身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中

身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中
本文主要针对身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中和关于变化的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对身体变化的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

身体变化的英语作文?

I used to be short four years ago,but now I am tall

I used to have long hair,but now I have short hair

I used to be good at sports,but now I an poor at it

I used to have a big nose ,but now I have a beatiful small one

I used to be thin ,but I am heavy now

译文:四年前我个子矮,但目前我高了

我之前留长发,但目前我留短发

我之前很擅长运动,但目前不擅长了

我之前有一个大鼻子,但目前我有一个漂亮的小鼻子

我之前很瘦,但目前很重

社会变迁英语小作文?

The Changes of the Society

Society changes as time goes by. If we would like to take a moment to recall what it was like ten years ago, we may surprise ourselves by the changes we have seen.

In the past, cities were of small scale. We could see only a few grand buildings in the city, and the streets were narrow with few cars. The clothes people dressed in were mostly black and white. Service industries were not developed at that time, so you might find it hard to find a restaurant. The houses people lived in were very small. And the transpotation were not ideal then. The trains were slow and the roads were not good enough.

Nowadays, cities become larger with more citizens dressed in all kinds of clothes that you can never imagine. The streets are crowded with cars and high buildings can be seen everywhere. There are all kinds of service provided. And the houses people live in become larger and larger. Many people have their own cars and the trains go faster and the roads become better.

Society is progressing everyday, we cant imagine what it will be like in another ten years. All we have to do is to keep up with its step and keep in touch with the world.

锻炼是什么改变生活的英语作文

Sports have changed my life

Ive changed a lot. I was short when I was young, but now Im tall. I used to play games with my friends, but now I have to learn.

I used to be quiet, but now Im cheerful and active. I often take part in various activities. Before I hated PE, now this is my favorite class.

I used to walk to school, now I ride Is it a good thing or a bad thing to go to school by bike? As we grow up, we will have a lot of changes. I really changed a lot. How about you.

Sports can change our life. for example. change our shape and defend our health. or make us look better. etc

有关运输方法变化的英语作文?

China Encourages Express Railway Transportation"

More than 20 railway transportation lines totaling some 2,000 kilometers are planned for a dozen Chinese cities, said officials with the Ministry of Construction.

Railway transportation includes urban express railways, subways, light rails, and trolley cars.

Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Wuhan, and Changchun are all planning to build such a network to conquer the traffic jams and serious pollution caused by the rapid increase of the urban population and the number of automobiles in China.

The network will have the advantages of cleanliness, security, punctuality, high speed, and large transport capacity, said the officials.

Financial and technological factors have hampered the development of such a system over the past three decades, and there are now only about 90 km of underground lines in the country with some 600 subway trains in use.

Now, however, Beijing alone is planning to build a railway system composed of 13 main routes and two extensions lines totaling 408 km, and increase the railway transport proportion to 50 percent from the present 15 percent, according to local officials.

China's first urban railway line was in Beijing and began test operations in October 1969, and the second, in Tianjin, was open to traffic in December 1984

有关运输方法改变的英语作文?

Humanity boosted the vehicle from the earliest purely bonus to the use of the animal, and then the transportation vehicle of the combustible gas, even the larger ship with nuclear gathering, is it? Of course, it is an infinite imagination of human beings. Endless creativity creates a variety of ways of transportation.

六年级有关地球的变化英语作文?

With the development of science and technology and the rapid development of economy, the living environment of human beings is deteriorating.

Lets start with climate change. Now there are many cars and factories. They emit a lot of carbon dioxide and exhaust gas, which creates a greenhouse condition in the atmosphere and causes the earths heat to be discharged. As a result, summer is hotter and winter is no longer cold. In the past winter, there were icicles of 120 cm long under the eaves. Now there are icicles of 23 cm long at most in winter. In the long run, the Arctic will no longer be cold, the ice in the Arctic Ocean will melt, and the water level of the earth will rise until the earth on which human beings depend is submerged.

As for water resources, as the saying goes, three mountains and six rivers are one field, and water accounts for six parts of the earth, but five of the six parts are more sea water. According to statistics, the largest amount of fresh water on the earth is only 3% of the total amount of water on the earth. If we do not save water and destroy water resources at will, there will be no drinking water for human survival.

The earth, the mother who raised us, is scarred. Fortunately, people have realized the terrible consequences of this change, and hope that everyone can take part in the environmental protection action to make the sky bluer, cloud whiter, air cleaner and life better.

The planets of the solar system come to the solar hospital for regular physical examination. The results show that most of the planets are in good health, only the health of the earth is concerned.

Lets take a look at the physical examination report of the earth:

Physical examination report of the earth

Skin: serious skin disease. The land turns from green to yellow, and the sea from blue to gray blue. The cause of the disease is that human beings cut and cut wildly without control, reducing trees and discharging a large amount of sewage into the sea.

Vision: deep myopia. The reason is that industrial waste gas seriously pollutes the atmosphere.

Temperature: rising year by year, and extremely unstable, leading to large-scale melting of glaciers, causing heat waves, floods, hurricanes and other diseases. The cause is a large number of vehicle exhaust emissions, the ozone layer has been destroyed.

Weight: seriously overweight, suffering from obesity. The cause of the disease is the lack of awareness of scientific development, resulting in waste of resources and increasing waste.

Blood: Brown. The cause is that people drain sewage into the blood vessels of the earth, causing some blood vessels to necrosis.

Conclusion: the earth has suffered from many diseases. It is recommended to treat as soon as possible.

After reading the report, all the stars agreed that such consequences were caused by human beings and should be borne by human beings.

So, the discussion began:

The earth has provided such a good living environment for human beings. They dont know how to cherish and cherish it! Said the moon angrily.

People dont think about it. If the earth falls ill, where can it become their destination? Mars said worriedly.

We need to inform human beings as soon as possible, so that they can find a way to cure it as soon as possible!

We have already reminded them, but some of them simply ignore us and think that we are making a big deal out of a molehill; some just mention the heat of a moment or three minutes!

The earth, which has been silent for a long time, cant help but cry again

What is the earth? It is the place where we live, our home, and the mother who breeds and feeds us. But we humans hurt her again and again, and now our earth mother is quietly changing.

以上就是本文身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中和英语口语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/243673.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语口语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于变化的英语作文       ">身体变化的英语作文       ">社会变迁英语小作文       ">社会变迁英语小作文高中   

英语口语热门资讯推荐

• 英语口语身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中

本文主要针对身体变化的英语作文,社会变迁英语小作文高中和关于变化的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对身体变化的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语口语一年级生字和写字区别

本文主要针对一年级生字和写字区别和口语与生字等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一年级生字和写字区别有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...

• 英语口语雅思一共有几级,雅思一级考什么内容啊

本文主要针对雅思一共有几级,雅思一级考什么内容啊和雅思口语图表等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对雅思一共有几级有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效...