请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食,初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?

请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食,初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?
本文主要针对请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食,初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?和校园饮食健康英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

请你用英语讲解一下学校的饮食?

学校的饮食,住宿,课程设计,课外活动School catering, accommodation, curriculum design, extracurricular activities 学校的饮食,住宿,课程设计,课外活动School catering, accommodation, curriculum design, extracurricular activities

初一有关饮食的英语作文60词?

Chinese food is famous all over the world if you ask a foreigner howabout Chinese food they will be full of praise。

When we see the movie Chinese food is praised by the people.Recently there is a famous movie called A Bite of China the movieis popular it introduces Chinese food from different places.

It is very important for us to have a healthy diet. I think we should eat healthy food, such as vegetables, fruit, some meat, eggs and so on. We should drink enough water every day. Wed better not eat junk food or drink too much coke because they are bad for our health. We should eat three healthy meals at a regular time and eat slowly.

有一个健康的饮食其实很重要。我觉得我们应该吃健康的食物,如蔬菜、水果、肉类、鸡蛋等。我们应该每天喝足够的水。我们不要吃垃圾食品或喝太多可乐,因为他们对我们的健康有害。我们应该常常吃三顿健康餐,慢慢吃。

有关单词:

1.balance n.v.平衝

2.benefit n.v.利益;受益

3.health n.健康

4.healthy adj.健康的

5.comfortable adj.舒服的;安逸的

6.diet n.平日饮食 vi.节食

7.curiosity n.好奇心;求知欲

8.strength n.强项;长处;力量

9.ill adj.有病的;不健康的

10.ingredient n.成分

11.slim vi.变得苗条 adj.纤细的,苗条的

12.raw adj.生的,未加工的

13.smelly adj.有臭味的

14.discount n.折扣

15.vitamin n.维生素

16.limit n.界限 vt.限制

17.customer n.消费者;顾客

18.nutrition n.营养

19.energy n.精力;活力

20.fibre n.纤维;纤维制品

有关短语

1.get away with 被放过

2.tell a lie;tell lies 说谎

3.win......back 赢回

4.lose weight 减肥

5.ways of cooking 烹调方法

6.earn ones living 谋生

http://7.in debt 欠债

8.cut down 削减

9.put on weight 増加体重

10.knife and fork 刀叉

11.feel frustrated 感到沮丧

12.follow sb. into a place 跟随某人进入某地

13.drive sb. into a place 迫使某人进入某地

14.do some research (on) 进行研究

15.keep sb. fit 使某人保持健康

16.spy on sb. 窥探某人

17.a newly-opened restaurant 一家新开张的餐馆

18.staple food 主食

19.get married 结婚

20.glare at 怒视

有关句子

1.Nothing is more precious than you keep fit.

再也没啥比你保持健康更宝贵的了。

2.Perhaps with these effective methods/ways,we could make a rapid breakthrough in the study of English.

也许有了这些有效的方式,我们就可以够在英语学习上获取迅速的突破。

3.According to my personal experience,neither you nor I am unlikely to persuade him to deal with the matter immediately.

按照我的个人经验,你和我都不可能说服他马上处理这件事。

4.Only in this way can we keep balance between study and pleasure.

唯有这样,我们才可以在学习和娱乐中保持平衡。

5.Why not sit down and have a talk?

何不坐下来讨论一下呢?

6.Wed better have us running for half an hour every day.

我们最好毎天让自己跑步半小时。

7.As everybody knows , it is important to keep the balance of study and pleasure.

各位考生都清楚,保持学习和娱乐当中的平衡很重要。

8.Exercise is beneficial to our health.

运动有益健康。

9.It was obvious that he didnt tell the truth yesterday.

很明显他上一天没有说实话。

10.The rain made it quite difficult for us to go on a long journey.

这场雨使我们长途旅行很困难。

If you want to keep healthy,you should keep a balanced diet which is high in nutrition and low in fat. You had better eat more fresh vegetables and fruits and less junk food.

My eating habbits Im a middle school student. Ihave good eating habbits.I often drink a cup of milk and eat an egg for breakfast at home.I dont like milk, but my mom thinks its good for my health.

I often eat lunch at school.I usually have some meat and vegetables.I like all kinds of vegeatbles and fruit. Ialso like juck food,but I only eat once or twice a month.

I usually drink water and juice, and I never drink coffee or coke. As you see, i eat well and Im so fun.

noodles,rice,dumplings,chicken,pork,beef,tomato,potato,carrot,apple,pear,peach,grape,banana,cherry,orange,watermelon,strawberry

《健康的饮食习惯》英语作文?

《健康的饮食习惯》英语作文:eat healthy

It is very important to eat healthy since what we eat is directly related to our health.

The obesity rate of children and adults has increased dramatically over the past decade and much of it is due to eating unhealthy foods.

Junk food like candy, soda and the such are mass-produced with harmful chemicals in them that damages your health after being ingested.

Along with obesity and just the simple fact of not eating healthy come many illnesses like diabetes that can shorten life expectancy exponentially.

Drinks like soda also eat away at your teeth and is extremely high in sugar, which causes arteries to become blocked.

Not eating healthy can also stunt growth and does not leave you with a good form. Therefore, if you want to have a longer and healthier life then eating healthy is very crucial.

英语作文饮食健康400词?

Good reasonably healthy eating habits is an important aspect of health care, can make the body healthy growth and development; poor eating habits will be infected with the disease in the body's normal physiological function disorder. On the contrary, proper diet can help the body to restore health. On the basis of the medicine on the world different ethnic dining posture studies showed that, the seat the most scientific and stance times, squatting it is most appropriate. So you have to learn a healthy diet.良好合理的健康饮食习惯是保健的一个重要方面,能够让身体健康地生长、发育;不良的饮食习惯则可能会造成人体正常的生理功能紊乱而感染疾病。相反,合适的饮食对疾病会起到治疗的作用,帮人体恢复健康。按照医学上对世界各地不一样民族用餐姿势研究表达,坐位最科学,站姿次之,蹲着最不要。故此,各位考生要学会健康饮食~

中国饮食习惯英语作文初二?

Chinese eating habits Chinese people like to use chopsticks when eating. They have a variety of food types. Breakfast is usually relatively simple, and dinner can be very rich.

Their dinner is usually eaten at home. Chinese people like to eat while chatting with their families. If there are guests at home, they can choose to eat in the restaurant.

At this time, they usually drink some drinks or liquor. There are many kinds of Chinese food. Generally speaking, they will make many different dishes The dinner at home is made by the hostess to the Chinese.

The most important thing in the day is the dinner, because they can get a lot of information at the same time.

中文翻译:

中国人的饮食习惯中国人在吃饭时喜欢用筷子。他们的饮食类型很丰富,早餐一般比较简单,晚餐可以很丰盛,他们的晚餐一般在家里吃,中国人喜欢一边吃饭一边和家人聊天假设家里来了客人,他们可在餐厅里选择吃饭,这时他们一般会喝一部分饮料或白酒的中餐品种不少,大多数情况下来说他们会做出不少不一样的菜式,家里的晚餐都是由女主人对中国人做的,一天中最最重要,要优先集中精力的是晚餐,因为在吃饭的同时,他们也可以得到不少不少信息。

以上就是本文请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食,初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食,初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/234213.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">校园饮食健康英语作文       ">初一关于饮食的英语作文60词       ">初一关于饮食的英语作文60词?       ">请你用英语介绍一下学校的饮食   

英语作文热门资讯推荐