写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语,描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写

写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语,描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写
本文主要针对写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语,描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写和五一英语作文150等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

写一篇有关五一过去时的作文英语?

I had a good time in May Day. It was a little hot. In the morning, I went to the park with my friends. We played soccer there for two hours. Then we went swimming in the pool. It was really cool.In the evening, I did my homework. What a happy day. I was really tired but happy.

描写五一假期的英语作文写景?

On Monday, I went BBQ with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle‘s flat. Our parents were invited to the party. Everybody was excited about the holiday. I ate a lot of delicious food at that time.

On Tuesday, I went visiting my uncle‘s family with my parents. We went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in Shanghai. Later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle‘s house. We stayed for the night.

On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. They also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so I tried to do some turning and parking. It was not easy first. But I learnt quick.

On Thursday, we returned home with many gifts from our trip. I tried to get some rest. At night, I chatted with my classmates on the phone, and I watched CCTV before going to bed.

Since last Friday, I started to finish up my homework assignments on my personal laptop. Some of my assignments were quite boring. After I finished the homework, I emailed them to my teachers. That was the end of it. I started to prepare things for school on this coming Monday.

五一经历的英语作文四年级35个单词?

During May day,I went to Shanghai with my family.

We all fell in love with it at the moment we saw it.Shanghai is really a beautiful city!

There are many tall buildings and trees!There are also many flowers,it makes Shanghai look like a nice garden!

If I have oppotunities to visit Shanghai again,I will be very happy!

五一看花的英语作文?

Chrysanthemum also known as Princess Chang Ping, are derived from the name of our flowers. To know why the make well-known chrysanthemum do?

1, in the late autumn of the season, flowers are dying out, but there was not succumb to the cold season of chrysanthemums.

六年级下册英语作文有关五一的写10句?

Today is May Day. My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic,and then visited my grandma and grandpa.

In the morning at nine o'clock,we went to park for picnic,we took juice,cornflakes,apples,oranges,lollipops,bananas,ice creams,mangoes,and so on. I also took toys,such as doll,ball,balloon,skateboard and a kite.

In the afternoon at two o'clock,we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped grandpa to do some house work. My sister and me played skateboard and doll. At eight o'clock we went home,and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.

Today I'm very happy!

以上就是本文写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语,描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语,描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/233647.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">描写五一假期的英语作文写景怎么写       ">五一英语作文150       ">写一篇关于五一过去时的作文英语       ">描写五一假期的英语作文写景   

英语作文热门资讯推荐