以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文,高一的英语作文

以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文,高一的英语作文
本文主要针对以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文,高一的英语作文和英语作文我的主题公园等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

以“我的自然公园”为试题写一篇英语小短文o__o?

Green grasses,blue lakes and beautiful mountains are waiting for you!Welcome to colorful nature pare!

绿色的草,蓝色的湖和漂亮的山脉在这里等你!欢迎你来到色彩丰富的自然公园!

There is a clean river. There are some colorful flowers. There is a beautiful mountain near the nature park. The air is fresh. The sky is blue. The clouds are white. The tree is green. The bridge is tall. The grass is green. I can run on the grass. There is a path near the lake. There are many fish in the lake. There is a forest in the nature park. There are many trees on the mountains. There are many flowers near the path.

Look! There are some birds in the sky. One, two, three…… oh! So many!

这有一个干净的河流,有不少色彩丰富的花朵,有一个漂亮的山脉在自然公园里。空气是新鲜的,天空是蓝的,云是雪白的,树是绿的,桥是高的,草是绿的。我能在草上奔跑。湖泊旁边有一条小路,有不少鱼在湖泊里,有一片森林在自然公园里,有不少树在山脉上,有不少花在小路旁边。

I like this nature park very much. I am so excited.

我很喜欢这个自然公园,我是兴奋的!

高一theme park英语作文?

Recyling theme park

There are so many pollutions and so much waste around us everyday.This is in fact quite dangerous not only for our health but also for our human labor.Therefore ,it is a good idea to build a theme park to help people be aware of the importance of saving our resources and our human labor

There is such equipment in need: riding facilities ,sports facilities ,amusement facilities and a modern library with high quality made of recycled materials. These facilities can offer visitors the newest development of ways of recycling and its surprising results as well as various ways to entertain themselves while learning about the specific knowledge .When getting tired,visitors can enter the library and have a soul bath to enjoy the pleasure of learning.

In my opinion,such a theme park will be fairly popular with peoples increasing concern and the sense of environmental protection.

以上就是本文以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文,高一的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文,高一的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/226297.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">以“我的自然公园”为题目写一篇英语小短文       ">高一themepark英语作文       ">高一的英语作文       ">英语作文我的主题公园   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文无聊的一天

本文主要针对英语作文无聊的一天和英语作文无聊的生活等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文无聊的一天有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或...

• 英语作文myproblem英语作文

本文主要针对myproblem英语作文和英语作文problem等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对myproblem英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的...