一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级

一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级

一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级?

last year ,I went to Beijing I love there The summer Places is to beautiful and we went to Wangfujing though there are lots of people in there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .

英语作文我的暑假旅游?

Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by

train.There

was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so

comfortable.We

went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable

thing.I

also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little

sister.There

we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my

friends.We

ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so

on.They

are very

delicious.Then

we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so

expensive.I

like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.

……

期望你能考个好成绩。^^

有关旅行的英语作文有什么?

Travel 

A succession of beautiful scenery makes one feel delighted. A long stay in the same surroundings to make everything the same. Routine work often makes one feel bored But if you take a trip or a long journey on your holidays to some scenic spots or historic sites, that will make great difference. 

Travel can widen one’s knowledge. The farther you go, the more you will learn about different politics, economics, customs as well as geography. If you travel the whole world some day, you will fully understand the globe on which we live. 

However, too much travel causes tiredness. You get on a bus or a taxi, you travel on the train or in a plane, being patient with the hours needed on your mute from one place to another, that will make you exhausted after a while. 

Travel is a very good means of broadening a person's perspective. It makes you come into contact with different cultures,bai meet people of different colors and go through peculiar rites and ceremonies. Travelling much, you will not only enrich your knowledge and experiences, but also be aware of the vastness of nature.

Travel may also relieve person of boredom and gloom. Travel brings you enjoyment and attraction. It gives you a pleasant experience, which will disperse your boredom and make you forget whatever annoys you. Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories. Later, you may go over these memories and enjoy your past experiences,thus keeping a fresh and sunny mind.

The field's his study, nature was his book.

Travelers can choose different modes of transportation which have advantages and disadvantages. Airplanes are the fastest but also the most expensive. Buses and trains are less expensive, but they soon make you feel cramped and uncomfortable. Ships provide you with comfort unless you get seasick. Most people can afford traveling by bicycle, which, although slow, can limber up your muscles and get you closer to nature.

你喜欢旅行吗英语作文初中?

I like traveling.I have been to Guangzhou. It is in the south of China and it is the capital of Guangdong provice.It is one of the biggest and busiest cities in China.It has a population of nearly three million people.It is hotter than Kumming in summer and it is colder than Sanya in winter.There is many places of interest in it.It is famous for the Pearl River.It is about 2400 kilometers long.You can do some sigheseeing by ship,it is both cometable and relaxed

一次旅游的英语作文福建?

I went to Fujian to travel with my parents during the summer vacation.It is a beautiful place.There are many scenic spots.The scenery is very beautiful.Beautiful mountains and rivers.A man of distinction.It is a good place to travel.

上周我和朋友去旅游英语作文?

Last week,I went to Sanya with my friend.We went swimming. We took lots of pictures.We ate some delicious food.I bought gift.

去西湖旅游英语作文初中?

Travel to the West Lake

This holiday routine: eat, sleep, and watch.

This holiday is busy and lovely.

Holiday Raiders: Sleep in the morning, sleep in the afternoon, evening hi!

以上就是本文一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级和初中的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/212337.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 初中栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">旅行初中英语作文       ">英语作文我的暑假旅游       ">一次旅行英语作文过去式七年级   

初中热门资讯推荐