用英文介绍浙江

用英文介绍浙江
本文主要针对用英文介绍浙江和浙江宁波英语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对用英文介绍浙江有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

用英文讲解浙江?

Zhejiang is an eastern coastal province of the Peoples Republic of China. The word Zhejiang (crooked river) was the old name of the Qiantang River, which passes through Hangzhou, the provincial capital.

The name of the province is often abbreviated to Zhe Zhejiang borders Jiangsu province and Shanghai municipality to the north, Anhui province to the northwest, Jiangxi province to the west, and Fujian province to the south; to the east is the East China Sea, beyond which lie the Ryukyu Islands of Japan.

译文

浙江是中华人民共和国东部沿海省份。“浙江”一词是钱塘江的旧名称,钱塘江流经省会杭州。

省名常缩写为“浙”,北与江苏和上海接壤,西北与安徽接壤,西与江西接壤,南与福建接壤;东面是东海,东海之外是日本的琉球群岛。

As you know,Zhejiang Province is favored by its famous tourist attractions, delicious snacks, rich history and culture.Now,let me introduce these things one by one.And I’m sure that you will fall in love with my lovely hometown. Shaoxing(绍兴) Wenzhou (温州) Ningbo(宁波) Hangzhou(杭州) the West Lake(西湖) “West Pool”(西塘古镇) Lan Pavilion(兰亭) Qiandao Lake(千岛湖) Yandang Mountain(雁荡山) Ssangyong-dong (双龙洞) bean curd with odour(绍兴臭豆腐) 湖州千张包 crab meat bun(南湖蟹肉包

Zhejiang Province has the most beautiful landscape, a rich cultural heritage, an innovative dynamic economy, especially in terms of the digital economy. We have a loving and warm-hearted society. We have a beautiful countryside, we have lucid waters and green mountains. We've created a dynamic team of entrepreneurs. We have a pragmatic and efficient government. Above all, we have intelligent, hardworking, friendly and beautiful people, so I would like to give our friends from Asia and the whole world our warmest welcome to the city of Hangzhou. I'm certain that you will have a fulfilling trip. Thank you so much.

英语讲解家乡-宁波?

Ningbo, located in the Yangtze River Delta, near Shanghai because, in recent years rapid economic development. Ningbo as a national civilized cities, as well as five national economy one of the listed cities. Town beautiful environment, three Jiang throughout downtown. Ningbo NPC southeastern have all the most ancient books - Tianyi Pavilion, and Qi Jiguang's coastal defenses against Japanese pirate sites. Ningbo cuisine with cookouts, levigation pudding, a rich variety of seafood.

以上就是本文用英文介绍浙江的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英文介绍浙江和英语翻译的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/210571.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语翻译栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语介绍家乡——宁波       ">浙江宁波英语       ">用英文介绍浙江   

英语翻译热门资讯推荐

• 英语翻译用英文介绍浙江

本文主要针对用英文介绍浙江和浙江宁波英语等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对用英文介绍浙江有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的...

• 英语翻译求英语小短文~关于介绍食物的,介绍食物的英语文章

本文主要针对求英语小短文~关于介绍食物的,介绍食物的英语文章和用英语介绍食物等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对求英语小短文~关于介绍食物的有一个初步认识,对...

• 英语翻译speechrecognition是什么,speech recognition

本文主要针对speechrecognition是什么,speech recognition和语音识别翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对speechrecognition是什么有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性...

• 英语翻译pr是啥意思,pr是什么意思医学

本文主要针对pr是啥意思,pr是什么意思医学和pr翻译等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对pr是啥意思有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的...