一般现在进行时的句子,一般现在进行时句子10句

一般现在进行时的句子,一般现在进行时句子10句
本文主要针对一般现在进行时的句子,一般现在进行时句子10句和英语一般现在时的例句等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一般现在进行时的句子有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

大多数情况下目前进行时的句子?

1、大多数情况下目前进行时的肯定形式:

句子:主语 + am/is/are + verb-ing.

例句:The phone's ringing - can you answer it?

2、大多数情况下目前进行时的否定形式:

句子:主语 + am/is/are not + verb-ing.

例句:I'm not wearing a coat.

举例子:They are playing basketball now.目前他们已经在打篮球.

Listen!She is singing an English song.听!她已经在唱英语歌.

Look at the picture.The children are flying kites in the park.看这幅图.那些孩子已经在公园放风筝.

We are making model planes these days.这些天我们已经在做飞机模型.

It's 6:30 now.I am getting up.目前是6:30.我已经在起床.

They're drawing pictures.他们已经在画画.The trees are being planted.这些树木已经在被种植.He's listening to the radio.他已经在听收音机.

请看下方具体内容:

I'm doing my homework.

You're washing your coat.He's watching TV.They're waiting for the train.What's going on there?She's watering the flower.I'm playing the piano.You're having breakfast.He's working on a project.They're running.He's swimming.She's fishing.He's talking to her.We're argueing some problems.They're drawing pictures.Are you helping your friends?The trees are being planted.He's listening to the radio.

(1)Is there anyone singing?-No,there isn't.

(2)Is there a teacher walking along the street?-Yes,there is.(3)There is a girl reading a book.-Oh,yes!She is so hard.(4)There is a little boy crying.-What's happende?(5)There is some bread on the table.-Well,I like bread.(6)There are many people in the street,What are they doing?-I don't know.(7)There are many trees over there!-Yes,I see.They are so beautiful!(8)There are lots of things need us to learn.-So we should work hard.

以上就是本文一般现在进行时的句子,一般现在进行时句子10句的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一般现在进行时的句子,一般现在进行时句子10句和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/207956.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">一般现在进行时的句子       ">一般现在进行时的句子1、一般现在进行时的       ">一般现在进行时句子10句       ">英语一般现在时的例句   

英语热门资讯推荐