我的爸爸英语作文7句话

我的爸爸英语作文7句话

我的爸爸英语作文7句话?

my father is tall and thin. he likes to go swumming.he always wears a pair of glassess.he is a worker. he goes to work every morning. he loves me and i love him ,too. we are family.

英语作文勇敢的爸爸?

My father is a very brave man.My father is a very brave person in my eyes, and my father is the pillar in my family.

英语作文:描写父亲性格,外貌还有和他的美好回忆……的作文60词?

My father is a medium-sized man and forty years old.He is outgoing and always ready to help others.He likes reading and playing chess.He is healthy and often do excise.He often says that he do sport not only for himself but also for the whole family.Because he loves us,he must be healthy and can do much for us.I love my father very much.

讲解自己的爸爸英语作文一年级一伞?

My father is a farmer. He is fat. He likes meat. He doesnt like playing sports. He likes playing games in his free time. But my father takes good care of my mother and me. He has a small farmer. He feeds pigs on the farmer.

用英语讲解自己的爸爸外貌特点高矮?

my father is a middle aged man. he is tall and a little fat. he has short hair. his eyes are big and his nose is big too.

he is handsome.

我的爸爸英语作文外貌?

My father

My father is a handsome man . He is tall and medium build. He has short black hair and big eyes.

My father works in a hospital. He is a doctor. He wears a uniform in the hospital. He drives his car go to work. He is a good doctor. He loves his job.He works hard.

My father likes sports. He gets up at 6:00 clock every morning.

Then he runs go out. In the afternoon, he plays basketball.Sometimes

he plays chess with my brother.

My father also likes listening to music and watching TV. He likes

listening to the popular music. He likes action movies best. His favorite movie star is Li Xiaolong.

My father thinks healthy food is good for our health. So we eat apples every day. We dont eat French fries. We often eat vegetables,fruits and fish.

My father is also a humored man. I love my father very much.

爸爸的英文怎么写?

爸爸可以是dad,father(父亲)。father [英][ˈfɑ:ðə][美][ˈfɑðɚ]n.父亲;祖先;(尤指天主教和东正教的)神父;天父vt.成为父亲;创立(新思想);创造;发明(新方式)目前分词:fathering过去式:fathered第三人称单数:fathers过去分词:fathereddad[英][dæd][美][dæd]n.爸爸;爹爹复数:dad

求一篇英语作文,我的父亲,[关键词]:沟通,我的父亲是老师,每天要走路到学校,与他得学生处得很快乐?

My father My father was an English teacher, he is a very kind person, in particular the treated each of his students are so good, his walk to work every day to school, and as such he has a strong body, I Love my father as his students love him, precisely because of this so that his students liked him and and his relations are very good.汉语意思请看下方具体内容:我的父亲我的父亲是一个英语老师,他是个很慈祥的人,特别是对待他的学生每一个都是很好,他每天上班都是徒步去学校的,正因为这样他有一个强壮的身体,我很爱我的父亲就像他的学生也爱他,正因为这样故此,他的学生们都很喜欢他而且,和他的关系都很的好。

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的爸爸英语作文7句话的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/67331.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的爸爸英语作文7句话和英语的相关信息。

TAG标签:

我的爸爸英语作文7句话       英语作文勇敢的爸爸       英语作文我的父亲   

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语我的爸爸英语作文7句话

我的爸爸英语作文7句话? my father is tall and thin. he likes to go swumming.he always wears a pair of glassess.he is a worker. he goes to work every morning. he loves me and i love him ,too. we are family. 英语作文勇敢的爸爸?...

• 英语9大被动语态例句,被动十二种时态例句

9大被动语态例句? 1.大多数情况下目前时的被动语态: We are given a lot of homework to do. 我们有不少作业要做。 2.大多数情况下过去时的被动语态: They were given a warm send-off. 他们受到热烈的欢送。...

• 英语考研英语一般能考多少

考研英语大多数情况下能考多少? 考研英语大多数情况下能考50分左右。 因为考研英语满分是100分,50分左右是一个及格的成绩。不一样专业的成绩分数线是明显不同的,如文学类的英语国家...