我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中

我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中

我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中?

My most memorable lunch was in the first year of high school.My most unforgettable lunch was in the first year of high school, when I first came here and didnt understand that there were still people living there.My most memorable lunch was in the first year of high school when I first came and didnt understand, and someone helped me, so I could understand.

my school lunch英语作文50词?

my school lunch是说我的学校午餐的意思,英语作文50词可以从以下例子看到

As everyone concern about the diet taking daily, I have few different fruits as my school lunch, of course I have biscuit as well to keep my energy levels. 因为每个人都关心每天的饮食,我的学校午餐很少有不一样的水果,当然我也有饼干来保持我的能量水平。

I usually have my breakfast and supper at home,and I have lunch at school.My school lunch usually includes rice,noodles,chicken,beef,pork and some different kinds of vegetables.I thinks they are very healthy and delicious.But I think the vegetables are too limited.I hope the school lunch can add some fruits,just like apples,oranges,bananas and so on.

难忘的午饭英语作文?

我吃的一顿午饭特别难忘,那是在有一年的冬天,我很的饿,最后我的考生让我吃了一顿午饭。

在我生命中最难忘的午餐英语作文?

I study in a primary school, my home is a little far from my school, so at noon, I have lunch at

school. My mother cooks lunch for me in the morning, I will bring it to school. I like what my

mother cooks for me, it is delicious, when I have the lunch at noon, I can feel her love. I love

my mother so much.

五年级英语作文50词我的午饭?

My lunch People must have lunch every day.My lunch is very good.I usually have some eggs,a glass of milk,some meat and rice.Sometimes I eat noodles with beef and cabbage for lunch.They are very delicious that make me full.So how about you?

以上就是本文我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中和高级会计的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/205869.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 高级会计栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">myschoollunch英语作文50词       ">小学生午餐情况作文       ">我一生中难忘的午餐英语作文高中   

高级会计热门资讯推荐