关于拖延症的初中英语作文

关于拖延症的初中英语作文

有关拖延症的初中英语作文?

你第一要有一个大体的模板,写几段怎么写,我们这边大多数情况下是三段,然后你就想中文,用英文把他给翻译出来,然后再坚持里面的错误,最后板板正正的表达下来完全就能够了!

停止拖延的英语作文?

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

Have you always been reluctant to go to bed in the evening, while reluctant to wake up in the morning? Have you ever stayed up late to finish your homework? Do you often put off your important work later and later? If your answer is YES, my friend, you might have a bad habit . It’s called PROCRASTINATION.

What is procrastination? Basically, it is the act of putting off essential tasks until a later time. That is to say, you are lazy to do things in immediate time. For example, 3 weeks ago, Li Wei told me that I could deliver my C5 speech on March the 1st , that is today. I said OK, no problem.! Of course, “3 weeks” to me, that’s enough time to prepare a good speech. However, until last Wednesday, Li Wei reminded me again about my speech, and asked me to give the title before Friday. Then I suddenly felt nervous, “ oh my god! There’s only one week left for me to prepare, I must get started tomorrow!” The next 2 days, I was so busy looking for a right topic, but my head was like twisted, ended up with no idea. Until Saturday morning, I could finally send a title to Li Wei”Don’t Be Lazy”, just like to catch the deadline. But just after that, I found nothing interesting to write about this topic. You know what? At last, I had to change the title again the very next day. This whole thing made me very upset. I started to question myself, why couldn’t I prepare the speech earlier? Why should I suffer from such stress and anxiety? Am I lazy? Or just too confident to finish my task until last minute?

I tried to understand the reason of my bad mood and the awkward situation. I surfed the internet, and learned this word Procrastination. I found it is a very common phenomenon already popular from our school time! According to an academic survey, 百分之80-95% school students engage in procrastination, about 75% considering themselves procrastination. The worse thing is, this bad habit grows with us, from school time to our future career and life, preventing us from doing things efficiently, weakening our ability to achieve our goals, bringing us panic and even mental illness. There are some simple reasons for this. Such as, the task seems too difficult , time is not enough, lack of knowledge or skills, fears of making mistakes, and so on. There are also some complex reasons like perfectionism, low frustration tolerance, and lack of self-confidence.

Is it possible for us to overcome procrastination? Yes. We can do it step by step.

Step 1, acknowledge that you are delaying a task;

Step 2, list the reasons why you are delaying the task;

Step 3, discuss the reasons and list ways to overcome them;

Step 4, begin the task immediately!

In order to do this successfully, you need to write down your task in a visible place, and put it on the wall with deadline marked. Try to break the task into components, small goals will be easy to achieve. “To earn a 100 million first” is a good idea. Then you need to tell everybody about your goal, they will motivate you along the way. And try to encourage yourself all the way by rewarding yourself for a job well done. All these useful tips will help you.

My dear friends, procrastination is our enemy, like a thief stealing our time and dreams. Overcoming it will do you a great favor in terms of study and life. Whatever we need to do, just do it now! Action is most important. If you want to go travel, take action! If you want to learn driving, take action! If you want to keep fit, take action! If you want to show your love to somebody, take action! If you want to fire your stupid boss, take action! If you want to do a speech, take action! If you want to say goodbye to PROCRASTINATION, take action!

Thank you.

为什么大学生拖延症如此普遍,如何克服英语作文?

Start Before You’re Ready

Personal progress, professional progress, collective, societal progress — all of it is born from a single person’s decision to act. To stand up. To speak out. To make a move. Usually, long before there’s any guarantee of success. Another point most of us fail to see: Action comes before the courage to act. Action spawns courage, not the other way around.

不拖延的名人事例?

一、中国的农民科学家吴吉昌为了周总理的嘱托搞棉花试验,他“吃也想棉花,睡也想棉花”,23年浩劫人家不让他搞试验他就在自己家里偷偷搞。终于,培育出棉花新品种,为祖国的农业发展奉献了力量。

二、我们国内著名数学家华罗庚家境贫寒,没有文凭、没有导师,地处穷乡僻壤,但他却成功了。他靠的是什么?正是锲而不舍这一精神!他卧床三月翻书不止完全就能够作证。

三、西汉司马迁少年时就涉猎群书,立志继承父业。正当他撰写的《史记》进展顺利时,“李陵事件”的牵联,使他遭受宫刑。面对这奇耻大辱,他不是叹息、沉沦,而是锐意进取,“幽而发愤”,他含冤蒙垢数十年,终于写出了“通古今之变,成一家之言”的《史记》,流芳后世。

以上就是本文关于拖延症的初中英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于拖延症的初中英语作文和英语考试的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/196850.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语考试栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">停止拖延的英语作文       ">拖延症英语作文       ">关于拖延症的初中英语作文   

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试关于拖延症的初中英语作文

有关拖延症的初中英语作文? 你第一要有一个大体的模板,写几段怎么写,我们这边大多数情况下是三段,然后你就想中文,用英文把他给翻译出来,然后再坚持里面的错误,最后板板正正的...

• 英语考试同行评审什么意思,同行评审包括什么

本文主要针对同行评审什么意思,同行评审包括什么和阶段评审与同行评审的区别等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对同行评审什么意思有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还...

• 英语考试英语exit的中文是什么意思,撤退的英文如何拼写出来

英语exit的中文是什么意思? exit意思是退场;出口,入口通道;退去,退出;死亡;退出;退场;离开;去世。 英 [ˈeksɪt] 美 [ˈɛɡzɪt, ˈɛksɪt] 一、退场 Her exit seemed suitably dramatic. 她的退场很富戏剧性...

• 英语考试英语八年级下册最高级句子,初二英语最高级的用法

本文主要针对英语八年级下册最高级句子,初二英语最高级的用法和英语八下全效等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语八年级下册最高级句子有一个初步认识,对于今...