什么样的国庆节作文,2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字怎么写

什么样的国庆节作文,2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字怎么写

什么样的国庆节作文?

上一天是国庆节,就是祖国的六十周年的生日。我和妈妈在电视上看了国庆大阅兵。

天安门上空的天很蓝就像是海水,天空中飘着几多白色的云彩。天安门是美丽的红色,组成了一幅美丽的图画。

启动是升旗仪式,然后是国家主席坐上车,和马路上的大家问好。让我最高兴的是看见了国旗护卫队的表演,他们穿着整齐的衣服,在整齐的走路,样子帅极了好像是一条线。马上还有陆军、海军、女兵走过天安门广场也是很整齐,最好看的是海军,好像一排就是一个人在走路。

我最喜欢的是坦克,坦克有好几种,一种比一种厉害。有导弹的,最后还有空军,迅速的在天安门上方飞过,他们的每个飞机的后面都是一种美丽的彩虹。

上一天真是一个美好的节日,我要好好的学习,长大了我要当一个兵,保卫我们可爱的祖国。

2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字?

国庆节日记200字以上

国庆长假的_天我过的都很开心,每天都过的很快,原本爸爸妈妈带我出去玩的,可产生了一点小插曲,故此,就取消了。

但让我认为最开心的事是画10的分合图,我认为好有难度的,怎么也想不出画什么,可妈妈还是给了我期限,最晚6号要画好,可我每天都拥有画每一次画的失败而告终,妈妈批评我了说;我浪费纸不环保,我自己也清楚这样不好,可是就是画不好咋办,应该如何处理?

妈妈告诉我要带我出去玩了,到了地方就问妈妈这里的房子好漂亮,妈妈告诉我这样的建筑是地中海风格的,这里的绿化都很漂亮,还让我意外的看见了真的小壁虎了,我高兴的大叫了,回到家里我告诉妈妈我要画我心里漂亮的房子,终于坚持快120分钟把漂亮的房子画好同时也把10的分合融到一起了,我的任务终于完成了。

今天是十月一日国庆节。我一大早就起床,坐在地上看庆祝新中国成立六十九周年的电视。

我看见主席阅兵时叫“同志们好,同志们辛苦了。”军人叔叔叫道:“首长好,首长辛苦了,我们为人民服务!”

我看见中国国旗慢慢地升上天空。各位考生马上唱起国歌:“起来,不愿做奴隶的大家!把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城……”

听了这首歌,我真佩服军人叔叔,因为他们很勇敢、坚强。在这里,我祝老师节日快乐!

国庆作文开头优美句子?

1.十一长假第三天,乘着台风过后清澈靓丽的美妙天色,我们全家和爸爸同事自驾车去广州唯一的滨海地带-南沙区,观海景,吹海风,品海鲜。

2.迎着初升的太阳,鲜艳的五星红旗冉冉升起,雄壮的国歌声响彻天空。我们又迎来了祖国母亲的生日。

3.十月一日正好是国庆节,其实就是常说的祖国妈妈的生日

国庆节那一天,市政府广场披上了节日盛装。大家从四面八方来到这里,休闲、渡假,整个广场充满了欢声笑语。

请以“快乐的双节”为题写一篇字数140字左右,描述中秋、国?

快乐的双节

又到了中秋和国庆节,今年的双节连在一起,故此,就连着放了。

怀揣着一颗回家迫切的心,就想立马回到家乡。终于回到家了,感觉无比的激动,可以见我的亲人、朋友,一起跟朋友去学校看望老师,一起吃饭、娱乐,然后一天就过去了。

然后回家看望老人,爷爷奶奶很想我,奶奶一直拉着我促膝长谈,让我一定要常常给他们打电话号码,看着奶奶那满头的银发,满面的褶皱,爷爷奶奶确实老了,不禁眼角有部分湿润。想着他们为小一辈操心了一辈子,目前都长大了,而他们却老了。故此,每一次回家一定要回去看望他们。

一个双节就过去了,玩的十分开心。

国庆七天英语日记七篇?

October 1st

Today, I went to the Mountain ErMei in Sichuan province.

The mountain was covered by trees and the most interesting thing is that it has a lot of monkeys. The monkeys are not at all afraid of human, and they may even come over and take whatever thing they are interested on you. Any food, or toys or even umbrella are targets of the monkeys.

Besides the monkeys, the temples there are also worth visiting. Religious people go there and wish for good luck for their beloved ones and themselves.

-----------------------------

October 2nd

Today,My family went on a trip to People's Park.The sun shone brightly,the grass was green and beautiful.And the view on our way to the park is so fantastic that i couldn't stop taking photos.we have a picnic in the park.My mother boated with my Dad on the river.i played with my friend Mike on the grass and then we have supper in a resaurant.

how plesasant the trip was!

-----------------------------

October 3rd

One Sunday my mother had made me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.

While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers seems smile . at us heard the birds was singing. their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very beautiful.

What a wonderful trip!

----------------------------

October 4th

Yestoday was selebrating day.I got up at 10 0"clock in the moring,and I went to shoping with my friends Tom and Lilei.In the shop,we bought a lot of things,for example:apples,bananas,pengs and many others.

in the noon,we eat our lunch in a restaurant.After lunch we went

home.

in the afernoon,I finished my homework.I had supper with my father and my mother at 7 in the night.I had a shower after supper,and then I went to bed and watch TV.

----------------------------

October 5th

I live in Hunan.this vocation.My parents and I went on a tirp to New Zealand.How excited I was.

We went to Beijing by train. The we took a taxi to Capital Airport.That was the first time for me to fly. I was interested in everything in the plane. The plane is very large and beautiful. On the way,I didi't sleep so that I could enjoy every minute in the air. When we landed Willington,I found the sun is in the north.How interesting!

what an exciting trip!

October 6th

The National Day that day, the air crisp, the square every lamppost hang flags, the first tree hanging from the lights, the square is dressed up more colorful. In the morning, in every corner of the square has been full of singing away.

October 7th

On one side of the square, why so busy? Oh, here is a big stage, the stage a few graceful actor in singing and dancing. Whenever the stage after a performance, the audience's applause like flowing water continuously.

Look at the other side of the square, why more lively? Oh, there are many people in the activity! You see, the old people in exercise done of passion; Young people in the following table, singing, chat while walking, and the... Can be taken; The children like fish into the water, happy to play the game...

I like the National Day, I prefer the noisy, vibrant scene National Day!

三年级国庆运动会作文?

回答:上一天,天气晴朗,凉风习习,我校举行了一场热闹非凡的秋季运动会。考生们都热情高涨,准备在运动会上一显身手。

妈妈给我报名参与“亲子双人跳绳”这个项目,比赛的规则是考生和家长一起配合双人跳绳,看谁一分钟内跳得更多。“快要轮到我们了!”我的心都跳到嗓子眼了。很快我们就上场了,我和妈妈一开头跳得不错,但是,从首次被绳子绊到后面,我和妈妈就像热锅上的蚂蚁一样乱了阵脚, 我们一直被绳子绊住。妈妈很着急,我也很着急,我的心里有一个声音一直在说“完蛋了,完蛋了,马上要输了!”

这时,不了解从哪里突然冒出一阵加油声“奕恩加油,奕恩加油。”,声音既然如此那,响亮基本上盖过了全场。听到这振奋人心的声音,我突然有了力量,配合着妈妈在最后的关头又多跳了好几下。这真是一次令人难忘的比赛,它让我明白,不管具体是什么时候都要沉着应对,它也让我明白,坚持就是成功。我很喜欢这样的运动会!

以上就是本文什么样的国庆节作文,2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文什么样的国庆节作文,2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字怎么写和作文素材的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/193682.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 作文素材栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字       ">2023年国庆优秀感悟日记两百字怎么写       ">快乐国庆节作文       ">什么样的国庆节作文   

作文素材热门资讯推荐

• 作文素材陪伴作文开头结尾,与美好相伴作文开头结尾

陪伴作文开头结尾? 开头:陪伴就是最长情的告白,唯有持续性的陪伴在自己的身边,才可以让我们感受到一种情感的力量,以此增多我们的人生一份动力,你要相信,唯有陪伴,才可以让我...

• 作文素材友谊作文,友谊值得珍惜作文800字

友谊作文? 友谊值得珍惜 友谊是一把刀,将我心中的石块敲碎; 友谊是一盏灯,照亮我心中的黑暗; 友谊是一个巨大无比的箱子,收获快乐,也分享快乐。 茫茫人海中,找到一个朋友?难!...