一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100

一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100
本文主要针对一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100和导游泰山的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一份介绍泰山的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

一份讲解泰山的英语作文?

英语作文,描写泰山:

《Climb mount tai》

Today we come to mount tai, the most famous of the five great mountains. And our mission here is to climb mount tai. First we took a bus to the beginning of the hike. When we got there, we bought some crutches and some raincoats. Everyone is ready. Our mountaineering trip is about to begin.

At first we were all excited and didn't feel tired at all. On the way we also saw many famous people's calligraphy. But after a while, the panting became uneven. Father and uncle see this situation let everybody rest for a while. When everyone was almost rested, we went on climbing.

But mom didn't know where she was. I looked around and was surprised to find that my mother was a long way ahead of us. Seeing this, my mother's behavior aroused my morale, and I went after her. Finally I caught up with my mother. I asked her why she didn't rest with the rest of us, but would have to go first. "Stupid birds fly first," she joked to herself.

I've burned too much energy chasing my mother. I had to rest where I was. To keep me from falling behind, my father said, "I'll walk for another half hour and I'll buy you a pancake." Pancakes are a famous snack. I can't come here without them. And as a true foodie you have to eat pancakes. So the pancakes gave me motivation. I walked on, one step, two steps, three steps。

Wow, it's finally the south gate. What a success! It's been a long time. At this time, although I feel very tired, but the joy of climbing mount tai, let me forget tired. The road behind was almost flat, and I was talking to my friends. I turn my head carelessly, but let me see a very beautiful painting. The fog covered the mountains, but there was a faint view of the rolling hills and the beauty of the looming cable car. We came to the place where we ate, and after dinner we took the cable car down the hill.

Tired and happy day is over. Tomorrow we will go to kongfu and Confucius temple.

以上就是本文一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/192378.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">导游泰山的英语作文       ">介绍泰山的英语作文100       ">一份介绍泰山的英语作文英语作文描写泰山:       ">一份介绍泰山的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100

本文主要针对一份介绍泰山的英语作文,介绍泰山的英语作文100和导游泰山的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对一份介绍泰山的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于...

• 英语作文谁是世界上最有创造力的人英语作文

本文主要针对谁是世界上最有创造力的人英语作文和创造性英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对谁是世界上最有创造力的人英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数...

• 英语作文mysuccessstory英语作文

本文主要针对mysuccessstory英语作文和成功的人生英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对mysuccessstory英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政...