写一篇我的梦想英语作文不少于70词,我梦想的一天英语作文小学生

写一篇我的梦想英语作文不少于70词,我梦想的一天英语作文小学生

写一篇我的梦想 英语作文 很多于70词?

I am an ordinary person,I have an ordinary dream:Is a doctor.

Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.

May let the human change the health.At the same time,I believed that,will help others,own also to be able to obtain joyfully.Therefore,I hoped future I might be a doctor.

我梦想的一天英语作文小学?

First, I would have breakfast with Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace.

第一,我在白金汉宫和英国女王伊丽莎白二世吃早餐。

Then I would go to the moon with Heller Borry in my own plane. On the moon I would take photos and sing a song with a microphone.

然后我会和Heller Borry用我自己的飞机一起飞向月球。在月球上我会拍照片,用麦克风唱歌。

After that, I would come back to the earth and show my photos of the moon to my friends.

后面我会回到地球,把我在月球上的照片给我朋友看。

I like adventures, so I would go to Egypt to see the great pyramids.

我喜欢冒险,故此,我会去埃及看看伟大的金字塔。

I would go into the pyramids to see the mummies. Then I would go to the South Pole with an exploration and learn something.

我会去金字塔看木乃伊。后面我会去探索南极并学一部分东西。

After that I would climb up the Qomolangma and see the sights.

在那后面我会去爬珠穆朗玛峰还游览观光。

Next I would go to London to make some new English friends. At last, I would go home and sleep for a long time.

后面我会去伦敦交一部分新的英国朋友。最后,我会回家并睡很长时间。

追求梦想英语作文120字大学?

Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.

Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices youve made, have faith in your judgment, catch the star that twinkles in your heart, and it will lead you to your destinys path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.

Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, but dont let them discourage you. Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination.

This is Faith at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. Find the star that twinkles in your heart for you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything youve got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.

有关中国青年人理想担当的英语作文?

Be a student of your own mind.

My name is Li Hua, I am a middle school student.I think I have enough ability to become a self-minded child,I am confident that I will do my best, and I am optimistic, I am also helpful, I think I can become a useful person to society.

I will work hard in my study.Because I know where there is a way.

以上就是本文写一篇我的梦想英语作文不少于70词,我梦想的一天英语作文小学生的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇我的梦想英语作文不少于70词,我梦想的一天英语作文小学生和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/188826.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我梦想的一天英语作文小学       ">我梦想的一天英语作文小学生       ">小学英语作文梦想       ">写一篇我的梦想英语作文不少于70词   

英语作文热门资讯推荐