关于对比优缺点的英语作文,介绍自己优缺点的英文作文带翻译

关于对比优缺点的英语作文,介绍自己优缺点的英文作文带翻译

有关对比优缺点的英语作文?

Today,the world becomes more intellective with the technology of we human beings.So the computers are made.But whether they are good or not on earth,we cant define definitely.

The computer,in my opinion,I think it plays an important role in our life. we use everyday,we turn to it for help everyday,we have already not been able to be away from them.

On the other hand,however, some of ourselves ,especially teenagers ,who are addicted to games day and night.So much so that,they come to a point of commiting an offense only because they want to play computer games .we really should care for and persuade them.

In the end, I want to say,computer is good or bad.The key is that how we use it rather than only saying the surface

讲解自己优缺点的英文作文?

Everybody has strenghth and weakness.I am a friendly,

warm-hearted,generous and easy going girl.I am always ready to help others.I work hard every day and I am good at nearly all the subjects except PE.I often help my classmates with their lessons and I can get on well with them.Besides,I

am polite to others and I never fight with others.At home I often help my parents with the housework.But I don't like doing sports

以上就是本文关于对比优缺点的英语作文,介绍自己优缺点的英文作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于对比优缺点的英语作文,介绍自己优缺点的英文作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/188332.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">高考英语作文优缺点       ">介绍自己优缺点的英文作文       ">介绍自己优缺点的英文作文带翻译       ">关于对比优缺点的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文感谢朋友邀请的英语作文,感谢朋友邀请的英语作文

感谢朋友邀请的英语作文? Dear Xiaolu, I must write and thank for your having invited me to your home during this National Holiday.I am very grateful for the hospitality you and your family showed to me.Your hometown leaves a deep im...

• 英语作文八年级关于消防的英语作文,firesafety作文40字

八年级,有关消防的英语作文? fire and safety when you hear the fire alarm ,you should get up quickly. when you leave the room ,you should not take your things. you should not take he lift,you should walk down the stairs quickly. when yo...

• 英语作文最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文

最大的烦恼英语作文? I have a lot of troubles,such as going to school,homework,and parents’ ramble.They like the stars in the sky.I am afraid of the darkness.This is my biggest trouble.At night,I am fear of going out alone.And when my par...

• 英语作文用英语介绍聊城(急),用英语介绍聊城及翻译

用英语讲解聊城(急)? Liaocheng (Chinese: 聊城; pinyin: Liáochéng), also known as the Water City, is a prefecture-level city in western Shandong province, People's Republic of China. It borders the provincial capital of Jinan to the s...