最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文

最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文

最大的烦恼英语作文?

I have a lot of troubles,such as going to school,homework,and parents’ ramble.They like the stars in the sky.I am afraid of the darkness.This is my biggest trouble.At night,I am fear of going out alone.And when my parents sleep,I even can’t go to the toilet.Therefore,I never drink water before sleep.And I always turn on the light when I am sleeping.I know it’s not good but I can’t sleep in the darkness.

我有不少问题,如上学、家庭作业,和父母的漫游。他们喜欢天上的星星。我害怕黑暗。这是我最大的麻烦。在晚上,我害怕自己独立出去了。和我的父母睡觉时,我甚至不可以去厕所。因为这个原因,我从不睡觉前喝水。我总是开灯当我睡觉。我清楚这依然不会好,但我不可以睡在黑暗中。

以上就是本文最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/188100.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">害怕黑暗的英语作文       ">最大的烦恼英语作文       ">最大的烦恼英语作文Ihavealotof   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文最大的烦恼英语作文,最大的烦恼英语作文

最大的烦恼英语作文? I have a lot of troubles,such as going to school,homework,and parents’ ramble.They like the stars in the sky.I am afraid of the darkness.This is my biggest trouble.At night,I am fear of going out alone.And when my par...

• 英语作文用英语介绍聊城(急),用英语介绍聊城及翻译

用英语讲解聊城(急)? Liaocheng (Chinese: 聊城; pinyin: Liáochéng), also known as the Water City, is a prefecture-level city in western Shandong province, People's Republic of China. It borders the provincial capital of Jinan to the s...

• 英语作文介绍商品的英语作文,介绍商品的英语作文50词

讲解商品的英语作文? Goods are the fruits of labor produced for sale, the products of the development of human social productive forces to a certain historical stage, and the products of labor used for exchange. Commodity refers to the labo...

• 英语作文关于国花的英语作文,写牡丹的英语作文六年级

有关国花的英语作文? 中国-牡丹花Peony:Since the ancient times the Peony had been considered the "GuoSeTianXiang" and "the king of flowers".The Peony is very elegant and has its richly dignified unique charm. 写牡丹的英语作文?...

• 英语作文描写乔丹的英语作文配80词,描述乔丹的英语作文

描写乔丹的英语作文配80词? Michael Jordan There were already signs that he had a good deal of talent. Harvest Smith, a classmate and close friend who in those days played basketball with him practically every day, thought he was the best...