computersandourlife英,my electronic life作文

computersandourlife英,my electronic life作文

computersandourlife英语作文?

With the develop of modern technology,computer is widely used in my life.With the help of computer I can learn of anything in the world.

With computer's help I can work easily,so I have more free time than before,and I can talk with my friends online.

I don't need to buy books,because I can read books online.I can buy things online.

So since I have the computer I only need to sit in my room and I can know anything on the earth.

my electronic life60字作文?

Our digital life

There is no doubt that our life is becoming more suitable.But what has changedthe course of our life? Digital products have played an dispensible role.

It is afact that our age is an digital age.To begin with, digital products make life more convenient. Forinstance ,we are able to use computer to finish our work in a shorter time. Andnow people in ever rising number prefer to work with computers.What is more,our life is becoming colorful in morden society. Taking Internet for example,it bridges the gap between China and other countries.We can easilyacquire the foreign culture.And a great many people begin to accept foreigne culture.

Last but not the least,digital productshave greatly promoted our society progress.

Everyone can exchange his mind withothers . However , everthing has two sides. When we depend on digital productsmore often , we will find we can hardly get well along with others face toface.

All inall,I cherish a belief that the world will have a wonderful future with thehelp of digital products.

以上就是本文computersandourlife英,my electronic life作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文computersandourlife英,my electronic life作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/183976.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">电子生活英语作文       ">computersandourlife英       ">myelectroniclife60字作       ">my electronic life作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文computersandourlife英,my electronic life作文

computersandourlife英语作文? With the develop of modern technology,computer is widely used in my life.With the help of computer I can learn of anything in the world. With computer's help I can work easily,so I have more free time than before,an...

• 英语作文英语作文跟朋友吵架后的道歉信

英语作文跟朋友吵架后的道歉信? Dear XX, I am sorry to quarrel with you last night.很抱歉昨晚和你争吵. I was too excited, unable to control your emotions.我当时太激动了,不可以控制自己的情绪。I'm really sorry...

• 英语作文用英语介绍职业五年级

用英语讲解职业五年级? Choosing an Occupation One of the most important problems a young person faces is deciding what to do. There are some people, of course, who from the time they are six years old “know” that they want to be doctor...