关于爱是什么英语作文

关于爱是什么英语作文

有关爱是什么英语作文?

As the society are becoming complex day by day, more and more people are hoodwinked by a lot of temptation or other material things, ignoring the most nature emotion, love. Many people doubt the existence of love. I totally disagree with their opinion. A few days ago, I watched the movie Love Story In Beijing. I come to realize that what is love and it is around our life.

First of all, love is put one's heart and soul into her shoes. If you love someone, you will do everything for her; you will think on her side. You will reject all the temptations that can make you live better, just because you don’t want to hurt her. Secondly, love is forgiveness. No matter what the other one do to you, you will forgive her at last. You won’t treat her eye for eye. Although what she has done hurts you so much, you won’t do the same thing to, because you love her. Thirdly, love is growing old together. The outside word is so colorful, but what you want is to grow old with her together and treasure every minute with her. What’s more, you will leave a place for her forever in your deep heart, even she has passed away.

什么是爱英语议论作文?

Love is everything. Love is the most brilliant thing in the world. Because of love, our world turns out to be a sunny place.

We couldnt go without love. For instance, love can help us communicate with each other very well, love can help us overcome all the difficulties, love can help us get rid of our unhappiness, love can turn our enemies into our friends, and our destinies can also be changed by love.

Whats more, love is a bowl of rice for a hungry beggar, love is an overcoat for a tramp in winter days, love is an umbrella for us in raining days, love is a stick for the old, love is the best medicine for the sick, love is the sunlight for the blind, and love is the gospel for the deaf. Without love, our world is meaningless.

However, love isnt a bunch of flowers or a nice present. Love is a thread in our coat. Love is inside, making our life warm and comfortable.

以上就是本文关于爱是什么英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于爱是什么英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/182786.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于爱是什么英语作文       ">什么是爱英语议论作文       ">爱是什么的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于爱是什么英语作文

有关爱是什么英语作文? As the society are becoming complex day by day, more and more people are hoodwinked by a lot of temptation or other material things, ignoring the most nature emotion, love. Many people doubt the existence of love. I...

• 英语作文英语建议信开头

英语建议信开头? Dear _______, 1.I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on ______. /I’m glad to write the letter to you on ______. 2.Here are a few suggestions for your reference. 3.First, it is important to _____. 4.As you’...