写我发明了一个机器人英语作文,自己设计的机器人英语作文

写我发明了一个机器人英语作文,自己设计的机器人英语作文

写我发明了一个机器人英语作文?

我有一个机器人.它的名字叫xx.它是灰色的.它可在我回到家时帮我拿东西,可以帮我整理房间.它会独立思考.它可以播放音乐.但它的用电量很大,依然不会环保.

Ihavearobot.Itsnameisxx.Itisgray.ItcanbewhenIreturnedhometohelpmegetthings,canhelpmetoarrangeroom.Itwillindependentthinking.Itcanplaymusic.Butitspowerconsumptionisverybig,notenvironmentalprotection.

my robot自己设计的。英语作文?

My Robot

Last night,I had a beautiful dream.I was very excited that a robot came into my home .I called her Pink because she was wearing a pink dress.

She did all my jobs around the house .She cleaned my house ,mopped the floors ,made my bed ,cooked meals and dealt with my homework .whenever I asked

her,she did everything that she could so well .She never complained about her physical problems and did not need days off .I was very glad that she serviced me all the time in a day .

Suddenly,my dear Pink disappeared .As I was crying ,I found a message with the following words :

My dear friend,

I am not a real girl .I was treated as if I have no fellings ,but in fact I wish to be free and play like a real girl ,but in your house ,I might feel I was regarded as a maid and not give any consideration like human being .

I feel I was hurt……

Goodbye ,my little master .

Oh ,I’m very sorry for what I did before .Pink ,you are right .I should have treated you as my real friend .Please remember that

以上就是本文写我发明了一个机器人英语作文,自己设计的机器人英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写我发明了一个机器人英语作文,自己设计的机器人英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/182663.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">制作机器人的英语作文       ">自己设计的机器人英语作文       ">myrobot自己设计的英语作文       ">写我发明了一个机器人英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语建议信开头

英语建议信开头? Dear _______, 1.I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on ______. /I’m glad to write the letter to you on ______. 2.Here are a few suggestions for your reference. 3.First, it is important to _____. 4.As you’...

• 英语作文生孩子的好处英语作文,生孩子的优点英语作文

生孩子的好处英语作文? One-child FamilyMost of the Chinese people think that a family with one child is better than those with more children.For one thing,many people will try their best to achieve career success and have...

• 英语作文英语五行诗带翻译范文

英语五行诗带翻译范文? A Cinquain Poem about Spring The birds will sing in Spring! They'll all take off on wing! The bees will start to buzz, The moss will grow some fuzz, And Elvis will still be the King! 鸟儿会在春天唱歌! 它们将...