我的五官英语作文,描写五官的英语作文50词

我的五官英语作文?

I have an oval face.我是瓜子脸型。

It's very cute.很可爱。

In my face, there are a pair of big eyes.我长了一对大大的眼睛。

My eyes are beautiful, I love them most.我的眼睛很漂亮,这是我最爱的地方。

Under my eyes, there is a small nose. 眼睛下面是一个小鼻子。

My nose are not big, but it is very lovely.虽然我的鼻子不大但是,挺可爱的。

Then, under my lovely nose, is my big mouse. 呢是我的大嘴巴。 Cause my mouse is big, so it looks sexy, and I got a name of "big mouse beauty".因为我的嘴巴很大,故此,给人的印象很性感,故此,有人给我起了个“大嘴美女”的外号。

That's me. A lovely and sexy girl.那就是我,一个可爱的而又性感的女孩。

描写五官的英语作文?

I use my eyes to see, to read books, to watch TV.I use my ears to hear, to listen to music.I use my mouth to eat, to talk.I use my tongue to taste the food.I use my nose to smell.

三年级英语讲解好朋友的五官?

I have good friend,her name is Rainbow.She is very beautiful。In her face, there are a pair of big eyes。

Under the eyes, there is a small nose,its very cute.Then, under her lovely nose, is a big mouth。

She has long hair, black eyes and a beautiful looking. She is not too tall or too short.

This is my friend.His name is Jack.He is twenty.

He has a big face. He has a pair of thick black eyebrows.He has a pair of big and bright eyes.He has short hair, a wide mouth and a big nose.Laugh at the word Xiaoqiang on the corner of your mouth.He is tall and young.He is dressed in a white coat.He is wearing a pair of white sneakers

以上就是本文我的五官英语作文,描写五官的英语作文50词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的五官英语作文,描写五官的英语作文50词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/180247.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我的五官英语作文       ">描写五官的英语作文       ">描写五官的英语作文50词       ">介绍五官的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我的五官英语作文,描写五官的英语作文50词

我的五官英语作文? I have an oval face.我是瓜子脸型。 It's very cute.很可爱。 In my face, there are a pair of big eyes.我长了一对大大的眼睛。 My eyes are beautiful, I love them most.我的眼睛很漂亮,这是我最爱...

• 英语作文用英语介绍化学工程专业,介绍化学的英语作文

用英语讲解化学工程专业? Students majoring in chemical engineering will systematically learn the basic theory and engineering technology knowledge necessary for their major, especially the following knowledge: (1) the basic theory and exp...

• 英语作文不婚主义的英语作文,不婚主义的英语作文

不婚主义的英语作文? In the United States ,51 percent of adults are single . That number will likely only grow with marriage on the decline and divorce rates at historic highs , although not rising as quickly as past years 。...

• 英语作文大雁迁徙的英文短文,大雁迁徙英语作文6句话怎么写

大雁迁徙的英文短文? Geese migrate Geese are excellent air travelers. Every autumn and winter, they fly to the south of China from their native Siberia in large groups. The following spring, they return to Siberia after a long journey to la...