适应国外生活英语作文,关于适应新环境的英文演讲稿

适应国外生活英语作文,关于适应新环境的英文演讲稿

适应国外生活英语作文?

Im Li hua, will enter the next year, University of London, but doesnt know how to adapt to living abroad, so write to my United Kingdom pen pal John.

I encountered the following problems, 1, in a foreign country a person feels lonely, homesick and 2, food, culture is not used to, 3 life it is difficult to take care of themselves.

有关适应新环境的英文演讲?

With the improvement of our living standard, more and more people can afford a car. As a result, our roads are more often than not crammed with cars. However, with more and more waste gas being discharged by the cars, the problem of air pollution becomes even more serious. So nowadays we advocate to lead a low-carbon life.

My suggestion is we should ride bikes more often instead of driving cars.By riding a bike, we can not only exercise our body but also protect our environment.

以上就是本文适应国外生活英语作文,关于适应新环境的英文演讲稿的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文适应国外生活英语作文,关于适应新环境的英文演讲稿和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/176828.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于适应新环境的英文演讲       ">关于适应新环境的英文演讲稿       ">适应社会的英语作文       ">适应国外生活英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文巴黎时装秀英语作文

巴黎时装秀英语作文? Morning to go shopping, and li hua in a supermarket around the door of the many people, are very busy. Originally there are having a fashion show, many model is show beautiful clothes, people were very interested. One o...

• 英语作文大学英语作文万能套句,大学英语作文万能套句结尾

大学英语作文万能套句? 1.From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ... 2.It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ... 3.It is necessary that steps should be taken to ... 4.In conclusion, it is imper...

• 英语作文介绍午餐英语作文初一,介绍午餐的英语作文

讲解午餐英语作文初一? I have good eating habits.I have noodles and milk for breakfast.I think its delicious.I eat rice,fish and lots of vegetables for lunch.Its good for my healthy.And I eat rice,some vegetableas and some fruit for dinner...

• 英语作文企业参加展览会英语作文

企业参与展览会 英语作文? Participation in trade fairs Hong Kong, one of the worlds largest trading ports, has been inextricably linked to China in various ways, such as trade, economy and tradition. Family ties on the border are very str...