英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师,去拜访祖父母家的英语作文怎么写

英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师,去拜访祖父母家的英语作文怎么写

英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师?

Last saturday i went to visit my friend who lives nearby.i got up very early and arrived at his home at nine o'clock.he wasn't awake yet.i woke him up and went outside together after half an hour.we went to the nearest basketball court and played basketball for about two hours.then we walked to the gym which is a little bit far.we played badminton for one hour.when we were back home,both of us are happy and relaxed.

去拜访祖父母家的英语作文?

Last Sunday , I went to visit my grandparents with my parents by car. My gramma was very happy when she saw us. And my grandpa bought many vegetables and fruits for us.

At lunch time , my mother made delicious food with my father. After lunch , we talked with each other happily.

We had a wonderful weekend.

Tomorrow is my grandpa"s birthday.

My family and I are going to buy something for him today.

We're going to buy a big birthday cake and some fruit. We're going to visit grandparents tomorrow morning a big dinner. In the evening we're going to see a film .

拜访野生动物园的英语作文?

I have visited a wildlife park at the weekend.The park was like a huge jungle.It was my first time visiting the place and I felt so exciting with the experience.

Inside the park,there are many different regions accommodating different animals,and the thing is they are all free to roam within their designated activity areas.Visitors must stay in their cars all the time for their own safety and not allowed to open their windows,particularly when entering into the large and dangerous animals areas such as lions and tigers.

Apart from lions and tigers,there were many other animals,such as elephants,monkeys,wolves and zebras just to name a few.Later I had watched some exciting animal shows and visited the protection of endangered animals exhibition.Learned a lot more about how people have pushing many animals into extinction.If immediate actions are not taken to protect them right now,then many precious animals will soon disappeared from the surface of the Earth.

以上就是本文英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师,去拜访祖父母家的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师,去拜访祖父母家的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/175076.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文我去拜访我的英语老师       ">去拜访祖父母家的英语作文       ">去拜访祖父母家的英语作文怎么写       ">以拜访为题英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文什么是一所好学校英语范文

什么是一所好学校英语范文? What makes a nice school? First, a nice school will provide their students with a good study environment. Second, a nice school will have many teachers with abundant resources and teaching experience. Third, th...

• 英语作文用英语介绍王源带解释各位亲帮帮忙

用英语讲解王源,带解释。广大亲,帮帮忙? Everybody is good, I today to introduce my idol, his name is hanah. His English name is Roy, he is a member of the TFBoys, he is an artist, he sings very well, he is very concerned about hi...