大学英语思辨性作文模板,四级作文必背单词

大学英语思辨性作文模板,四级作文必背单词

大学英语思辨性作文模板?

Different people have different views on_____.Some people think that_____,whereas others aegue that __________.

As far as I am concerned, I agree with the opinion that ___________.For one thing,I firmly believe that ___________.For another,_____________.Just think of________,who/which_______.

Taking all these factors into consideration,we may safely come to the conclusion that______.Only if_______can we _______,just as the saying goes,________________.

四级作文考点?

大学四级英语作文模板:

1、It is well-known to us that……(我们都清楚……)==As far as my knowledge is concerned, …( 就我所知…)

2、Recently the problem of…… has been brought into focus. ==Nowadays there is a growing concern over ……(最近……问题导致了特别要注意关注)

3、Nowadays(overpopulation)has become a problem we have to face.(现今,人口过剩已成为我们不可以不面对的问题)

4、Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.(网络已在我们的生活扮演着越来越重要的角色,它给我们带来了不少好处但也出现了一部分严重的问题)

5、With the rapid development of science and technology,more and more people believe that……(随着科技的快速发展,更多的人觉得……)

以上就是本文大学英语思辨性作文模板,四级作文必背单词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文大学英语思辨性作文模板,四级作文必背单词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/172851.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">大学英语思辨性作文模板       ">四级作文必背       ">四级作文必背单词       ">大学生英语作文模板   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文大学英语思辨性作文模板,四级作文必背单词

大学英语思辨性作文模板? Different people have different views on_____.Some people think that_____,whereas others aegue that __________. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the opinion that ___________.For one thing,I firmly believe th...

• 英语作文如何正确地使用电脑的英语四级作文

如何正确地使用电脑的英语四级作文? How to use your computer properly Nowadays, computers has become a daily necessity for most homes. As a student, how should we use computer? Through the computer we can surf the Internet and get inf...

• 英语作文2023广州中考英语作文用错人称如何扣分

2023广州中考英语作文用错人称如何扣分? 相对公平。☆ 作文审题非常的重要。☆ 作文审题分轻重!扣分范围:3-12分。☆ 轻:人称错误,时态错误,要求漏写和少写,信息提取错误,扣分3...