cookingclub英语作文,我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译

cookingclub英语作文,我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译

cookingclub英语作文?

This is our cooking club.In our club,you can get first-hand information about learning methods.Besides,we often hold group activities to improve our cooking skills.This is a big favor for us.Finally,we often ask foreign teachers to teach us knowledge.So you better consider joining us.

我妈妈的厨艺英语作文?

My mothers cooking is delicious, all my relatives and friends praise it! Im very proud

相关烹饪的英语词汇?

词汇有fry、roast、bake、grill等,比如:

1.Apart from peppers and aubergines, many other vegetables grill well.

除了辣椒和茄子,不少其他蔬菜也十分适于烧烤。

2.I booked a table at the Savoy Grill

我在萨沃伊烧烤店订了张桌子。

以上就是本文cookingclub英语作文,我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文cookingclub英语作文,我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/170305.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我妈妈的厨艺英语作文       ">我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译       ">关于中国烹饪的英语作文       ">cookingclub英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文cookingclub英语作文,我妈妈的厨艺英语作文带翻译

cookingclub英语作文? This is our cooking club.In our club,you can get first-hand information about learning methods.Besides,we often hold group activities to improve our cooking skills.This is a big favor for us.Finally,we often ask foreign tea...

• 英语作文介绍马云的英语作文,马云英文演讲稿全文?

讲解马云的英语作文? The success story of Ma Yun, founder of Chinas online trading empire-Alibaba, best illustrates the importance of innovation in realizing personal ambition and creating value for the society. Ma Yun ,the creator of Taoba...

• 英语作文介绍小说的英语作文,介绍金庸的英语作文带翻译

讲解小说的英语作文? I enjoy reading different kinds of books, but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one. The story is very long but I am interested in it. Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies. H...

• 英语作文关于中国太空探索的英语作文

有关中国太空探索的英语作文? Space Exploration In recent years, scientists in many parts of the world have pooled their money, time and efforts to research the space. They launch the satellites, establish the space stations, and even wa...