关于中国太空探索的英语作文

关于中国太空探索的英语作文

有关中国太空探索的英语作文?

Space Exploration

In recent years, scientists in many parts of the world have pooled their money, time and efforts to research the space. They launch the satellites, establish the space stations, and even walk on the moon. Space may hold wonders and mysteries of how the universe es into being, or whether there is life on other plas besides Earth.

Space exploration is of great significance. First of all, through space exploration, we human being may uncover the unknown resources of the universe. It endows us with knowledge about the origin of life, with which we learn the dangers and make adventures in science and technology.

写一篇英语作文我的航天梦一中英互译?

我的航天梦

我有一个航天梦,我期望以后可以成为一名宇航员,可以驾驶着飞船在太空中翱翔。但是,我清楚要达到这个梦想,需学习不少航天的理论知识,特别是目前要好好学习,故此,为了我的梦想,我一定目前要努力仔细的学习,获取好成绩

My space dream

I have a dream of spaceflight. I hope that in the future I can become an astronaut and can fly a spacecraft in space. But I know that to realize this dream, I need to learn a lot of aerospace theoretical knowledge, especially now I have to study hard, so for my dream, I must study hard and earn good results now.

有关航天的英语作文?

on Space Flight

Last Saturday I attended a lecture on space flight. I am glad that I have learned a lot about space. Now I know something about the structure of a space rocket and understand the importance of space flight to mankind. I become interested in space.

Yesterday I borrowed several books on space from the school library. I want to be a space scientist in the future.

thanks......

以上就是本文关于中国太空探索的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于中国太空探索的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/170023.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于中国航天的英语作文       ">写一篇英语作文我的航天梦一中英互译       ">关于中国太空探索的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于中国太空探索的英语作文

有关中国太空探索的英语作文? Space Exploration In recent years, scientists in many parts of the world have pooled their money, time and efforts to research the space. They launch the satellites, establish the space stations, and even wa...

• 英语作文中秋晚会英语作文150词,中秋晚会的英语作文

中秋晚会英语作文150词? The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful....