回忆初中三年英语作文,初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文怎么写

回忆初中三年英语作文,初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文怎么写

回忆初中三年英语作文?

My grade school days are the most wonderful time I have ever had. In those days I always wanted as eagerly to learn as a dog prowls about in search of food. The teachers taught me not only the three R's but also the way to observe the world surrounding us. They laid more stress on observation than on memorization. Thus we had much time to talk over and trade our learning experiences. What excited me most during my grade school days, however, was to be out collecting specimens of the butterfly. Once, on a sunny day and after walking a good while, we reached a one began to catch the butterflies with great excitement while the teacher told us about the living habit of them. Though we spent more time in playing than in catching butterflies, we still had a rich collection when we went home, and a rich knowledge of wildlife into the bargain. After I attended junior high school I did not have much of an opportunity to learn the way I did in grade school, but did not regret because we are bound to go through various stages of life. Anyway, my grade school education was the cornerstone of my later learning career and for that single reason, if not for any other, I am grateful to it.

翻译:我的初中生活是我有过的最美好的时候光。 在那些日子里,我一直渴望学习,就像狗在找寻食物一样。 老师不仅教会了我还教会了我观察周围世界的方式。 他们更加重视观察而不是记忆。 因为这个原因我们有不少时间来交流和交换我们的学习经验。 然而在我的初中时代,最让我兴奋的是,去收集蝴蝶的标本。 有一次,在一个阳光明媚的日子里,我们走了好一会儿,终于到达了一个地方,当老师告诉我们蝴蝶的生活习惯时,我们兴奋地抓住了蝴蝶。 虽然我们花在玩耍上时间比花在捕捉蝴蝶上时间还需要多,但是,回家后我们也还是收集了非常多的蝴蝶,而且,还有丰富的野生动物知识。 上了高级中学后面,我没有多少机会像初中时那样学习,但我依然不会后悔,因为我们注定要经历人生的各个阶段。 不管如何,我的中学教育是我后来学习生涯的基石,因为这个原因,假设不是其他原因,我很感激。

初中三年结束留下的不少回忆的英语作文?

Over the past three years, we from a complete lack of life of children grow up to be a vibrant zhuifeng juvenile. Three years, we look forward to good, the artificial sweat. Taste the true meaning, chasing the dream. On the campus, the gravel left the footprints of our solid, dance on the pitch we pentium ying, the pine tree willow always came between us a long pleasant ringing a model. In the classroom, there was a loud we song。

以上就是本文回忆初中三年英语作文,初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文回忆初中三年英语作文,初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文怎么写和初中的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/169436.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 初中栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">初中三年的回忆英语       ">初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文       ">初中三年结束留下的许多回忆的英语作文怎么写       ">回忆初中三年英语作文   

初中热门资讯推荐