以"我喜欢数学"为主题写一篇英语作文

以"我喜欢数学"为主题写一篇英语作文

以"我喜欢数学"为主题写一篇英语作文?

Of all the subjects I study i like maths best. I think it is reasonable. You know maths helps you to exercise your brains, and make you smarter and more intelligent. Maths can be applied in all fields of selene, and naturally it is .said that maths is the mother of all subjects.

Maths has been developing rapidly. In the development of science and technology, there continuously appear problems which may be solved only with the help of maths. This in turn makes maths itself develop faster. Many examples can be cited to show the synchronous development of maths and technology and science. From this point of view, we are sure to say that maths will develop still faster, for ,science and technology will con tinue to advance without stop.

However, maths is not easy to master. It requires a high degree of intelligence. You can see some children who often fail to pass their maths examination, but others deal with it very easily. This difference obviously comes from tim levels of intelligence. But what is most important in mastering maths is one's hard work. Though one is less clever, he can master it through diligence. Countless facts have proved this point. Maths is a challenge and that is why I like it.

英语作文我最喜欢的科目∼数学?

myfavoritesubject--mathTherearemanysubjectsatschool,andmyfavoritesubjectisMath.学校里有不少学科,我最喜欢的是数学.ManystudentsthinkitishardtolearnMathwellbutIdon'tthinkso.不少学生觉得学好数学超级难但是,我依然不会这样觉得.IthinkitisveryinterestingtostudyMath.我认为学习数学很有趣.Theprocesstosolveaproblemisfullofjoy.处理问题的过程很快乐.AnditisveryusefultolearnMathinourdailylife.在我们的平日生活中学习数学是很有用的.SoIlikelearningMathandmathismyfavorite.故此,我喜欢学习数学还它是我最喜欢的学科.

以上就是本文以"我喜欢数学"为主题写一篇英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以"我喜欢数学"为主题写一篇英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/169152.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文我最喜欢的科目∼数学       ">求一篇关于数学的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐