关于熊猫的英语作文三年级,关于熊猫的象征的英语作文带翻译

关于熊猫的英语作文三年级,关于熊猫的象征的英语作文带翻译

有关熊猫的英语作文三年级?

I want to tell you something about my favourite of all the animals, i like giant pandas best.

Giant pandas are beautiful black and white animal. when a giant panda was born, it looked like a white mouse and when it grows up, it looks like a bear. i think it looks lovely. it usually eats bamboo shoots and leaves. I hear that giant pandas ate meat long long ago but now they never eat meat. it lives in bamboo forests so it can climb trees. i like it because it can make me happy.

In my mind,nothing can delight me so much as caring for animals.

Wherever I go and whatever I do, I usually keep in mind that animals are angelsfrom the heaven, which bring us endless comfort and pleasure.

I have been apanda lover since my childhood.

Panda is so lovely that brings fun to peopleand they are regarded as the treasure of our country.

Unfortunately,such a rare species is now faced with the danger ofbeing extinct。What I am eager to do is to raise people’sawareness of animal protection and appeal to more people to care for our earthcompanies

有关熊猫的象征的英语作文?

Panda is one of the scarcest animals.As the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, pandas became less.

But at present, the number of pandas is increasing year by year.

There are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them.

以上就是本文关于熊猫的英语作文三年级,关于熊猫的象征的英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于熊猫的英语作文三年级,关于熊猫的象征的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/168985.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">赠送熊猫的意义英语作文       ">关于熊猫的象征的英语作文       ">关于熊猫的象征的英语作文带翻译       ">关于熊猫的英语作文三年级   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写小学最难忘的一件事英语5句话

写小学最难忘的一件事英语5句话? On the first day of my elementary school, my teacher gave us the task of selecting a classmate to sit beside. Since I was a shy little boy, I didnt take initiative of picking anyone. However, a pretty gi...

• 英语作文把同学一件珍贵的东西丢了写道歉信英语作文

把考生一件宝贵的东西丢了写道歉信英语作文? Dear friend, I was so sorry that I argued with you several days ago.When I knew that you lost my book,I was so angry that I can't control myself.But now I am realizing my mistake.What's...

• 英语作文英语被广泛的应用于全世界英语作文

英语被广泛的应用于全世界英语作文? Learning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take no...