关于煲汤的英语作文八年级,做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文怎么写

关于煲汤的英语作文八年级,做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文怎么写

有关煲汤的英语作文八年级?

First, wash the chicken and green onions. Then, cut up the chiken and green onions. After that, put them in a pot which you use it to make soup. You should pour some water in the pot and make it almost full. With these steps, you can boil the soup now. When the pot make noises, add some salt in the soup. Finally, the soup is ready, and you can sit down and enjoy your soup!以后有哪些英语问题直接问我。我在初二,在北京同龄人中英语前500名呢!

做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文?

tomato egg soup, English Composition 番茄鸡蛋汤 英语作文follow me to make tomato egg soup 跟我请看下方具体内容做1,peel off two pieces of tomatos 番茄去皮2,cut the peeled tomato into pieces and then put it into boiler(pot) 去皮番茄切片入锅3,cut one piece of green onion into 2 millimeter segment and then put it into a soup bowl 青葱切碎入汤碗4,put one and half litre of water into the boiler 一升半水入锅5,put salt,black pepper powder,cheese,MSG(only for Chinese), tomato paste,into boiler 锅里放盐,胡椒粉,油,味精,番茄酱6,fire the boiler, let the water boiling,and cook for 5 minutes,then step 7,烧开锅煮5分钟,然后做第7步7,take two eggs and stir egg, then put the stired egg into the boiler,and stir the boiler gently once. then cook 1 or 2 mimutes, the soup is ready 打二个蛋,搅动好,倒入锅,稍微搅动下,水再开就起锅8,pour the soup into the soup bowl in which this is green onion 锅中汤倒入有葱的碗中well, you take the taste soup 好了,美味汤

tomato egg soup, English Composition 番茄鸡蛋汤 英语作文 follow me to make tomato egg soup 跟我请看下方具体内容做 1,peel off two pieces of tomatos 番茄去皮 2,cut the peeled tomato into pieces and then put it into boiler(pot) 去皮番茄切片入锅 3,cut one piece of green onion into 2 millimeter segment and then put it into a soup bowl 青葱切碎入汤碗 4,put one and half litre of water into the boiler 一升半水入锅 5,put salt,black pepper powder,cheese,MSG(only for Chinese), tomato paste,into boiler 锅里放盐,胡椒粉,油,味精,番茄酱 6,fire the boiler, let the water boiling,and cook for 5 minutes,then step 7,烧开锅煮5分钟,然后做第7步 7,take two eggs and stir egg, then put the stired egg into the boiler,and stir the boiler gently once. then cook 1 or 2 mimutes, the soup is ready 打二个蛋,搅动好,倒入锅,稍微搅动下,水再开就起锅 8,pour the soup into the soup bowl in which this is green onion 锅中汤倒入有葱的碗中 well, you take the taste soup 好了,美味汤

制作紫菜汤的英语作文?

Sunday, I learn to do seaweed soup to her mother. After the first water to boil, then add seaweed, shrimp, salt. Reopened after adding egg yolk, a few drops of sesame oil, pan. I'll have to learn to cook their own food.

以上就是本文关于煲汤的英语作文八年级,做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于煲汤的英语作文八年级,做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/168668.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于煲汤的英语作文八年级       ">做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文       ">做西红柿鸡蛋汤英语作文怎么写       ">Mysoup的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐