亲身经历的校园意外英语作文,初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件怎么写

亲身经历的校园意外英语作文,初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件怎么写

亲身经历的校园意外英语作文?

Do you know that our school life could be dangerous if we are not careful enough? For example,one day, two students ran after each other in the hallway.Suddenly, one of them down and hurt his leg because of the wet floor.Therefore, he had to stay in hospital for two week. So I think students should always walk but not run in the hallways.And the teachers had better keep an eye on the students after class and stop them from running.At last, I hope all the students should pay attention to their safety in school.

初中英语作文描述一件出现在学校念书园的意外事件?

Do you know that our school life could be dangerous if we are not careful enough? For example,one day, two students ran after each other in the hallway.Suddenly, one of them down and hurt his leg because of the wet floor.Therefore, he had to stay in hospital for two week. So I think students should always walk but not run in the hallways.And the teachers had better keep an eye on the students after class and stop them from running.At last, I hope all the students should pay attention to their safety in school.

以上就是本文亲身经历的校园意外英语作文,初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文亲身经历的校园意外英语作文,初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/168616.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">亲身经历的校园意外英语作文       ">初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件       ">初中英语作文描述一件发生在校园的意外事件怎么写       ">我在学校受伤的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写屠呦呦的作文,屠呦呦的精神品格作文

写屠呦呦的作文? “梅花香自苦寒来”,学习她的“韧劲儿”。青蒿素的发现谈何容易,屠呦呦和其团队Team付出了怎样的艰辛,世人很难想象。假设没有锲而不舍的“韧劲儿”,科学实验难有...

• 英语作文高级英语作文佳句,高考英语作文万能句子开头

高级英语作文佳句? 1 Never say die.永不言败。 2.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。 3.New wine in old bottles.旧瓶装新酒。 4.Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚。 5.No ga...

• 英语作文英语作文等级划分

英语作文等级划分? 高中毕业考试英语作文评分标准 优秀(22-25):紧扣主题,覆盖全部要点,内容充实;语法结构多样,词汇丰富,行文流畅,显示出很强的语言运用能力,允许有一个别语言...