ididit为题英语作文演讲

ididit为题英语作文演讲

ididit为题英语作文演讲?

I was very nervous when I was walking on a bridge made of glass for the first time.It was also my first time to cross such a high bridge.I didnt know what to do.

The guide encouraged me and gave me some good advice.She told me not to look down,but look forward.If the bridge shook badly,I could stop.During the time when I passed the bridge,the guide accompanied me all the time.

I once wanted to give up,but the guide showed me a lot of courage.At last I succeeded.I was proud of myself.

i did it英语作文200词?

I did it

I was very nervous when I was walking on a bridge made of glass for the first time.It was also my first time to cross such a high bridge.I didnt know what to do.

The guide encouraged me and gave me some good advice.She told me not to look down,but look forward.If the bridge shook badly,I could stop.During the time when I passed the bridge,the guide accompanied me all the time.

I once wanted to give up,but the guide showed me a lot of courage.At last I succeeded.I was proud of myself.

制作一个笔筒英语作文?

英语作文:

Lovely small pen container

Sunday morning, I made a small pen at home, this pen is used to put my pen, if you want to know the process, please turn your eyes here.

I prepared twenty straws, a line of two meters long, and the bottom of a sugar box. I first started, took the line of two meters and a few Straw, the middle part of the Straw line tied a knot, and then tie a knot, don't let it loose. The next straw is just like the first straw. Until the twenty straws are all finished.

The bottom of the sugar box is then taken out and the bottom of the sugar box is enclosed with a straw. My name is mother: "Mom, look at my pen is ready to do, you come to look at it!" Mother ran over and looked at it and said, "very good, very good!" I heard my mother praised me, I was happy to open a flower, I see this pen is very monotonous, so I took out cardboard cut some shape in the above, I said: "haha, automatic speaking good, really very beautiful!"

How, heart as action, like also do a bar! Now this cute little pen on my desk, every time I use the pen will put the pen into the lovely small pen, I see this small pen every time when I think of the pen. I am glad that I did not give up the idea of making a pen. Let's do it yourself! You'll be better than me!

made in china英语作文初三?

As we know, China has become a big factory of the world. Now our motherland is getting more and more powerful. Chinese clothes, food, drinks, daily necessities, mechanical products have entered the international market.

Wherever you go around the world, you can find that almost every goods are made in China. MADE IN CHINA has become a symbol of China . Thanks to the China-MADE system, China will continue to maintain rapid growth and has become the world s second largest economy.

写一篇有关你做过的运动的英语作文?

Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind.

At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure. If we don't take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.

There here are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming.

Then, I found it's really fun and cool when I swim in the water, especially in summer, It's the most exciting thing to do when summer comes.

Nowadays, Young people are more likely to pursue a healthy life.Naturally,they think that playing sports can bring us a healthy body.but Not all sports are suitable for us.If you just want to keep fit or lose weight ,a large amount time spending on playing sports is unnecessary.

Taking morning jogging alongside the beach,playing basketball with your friend or even doing fitness exercises could make you feel relax and comfortable.

As the development of our society, more and more pressure around us.

White collar spend fewer and fewer time on playing sports. They must easily fall sick.

So they should pay more attention to balance their life .

Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind. At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure. If we don't take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.

Now please pay attention to the pictures.There a lot kinds of sports.but which one is really fit you best? As far as I am concerned ,we should take diffrent sports for diffrent purpose.

Basketball is my favorite sport. It's easy to play basketball. I often play it with my friends on weekends. We can play basketball in the park or on the playground. I made many friends by playing basketball. It's great. And playing basketball makes me very healthy and energetic. It is also good for my study. Only when you play well ,can you study well. I think basketball is my best friend. It will be with me in my future.

As the development of our sceoity(社会), more and more pressure around us.

White collar spend fewer and fewer time on playing sports. They must easily fall sick.

So they should pay more attention to balance their life .For they have less spare time,

Hula loop ,shuttlecock and rope skipping are the best choices.

To be brief,playing sports is important,but we should choice the right

One .Are you find your sports?Come on !Let's Go!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文ididit为题英语作文演讲的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文ididit为题英语作文演讲和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/112544.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

ididit为题英语作文演讲       ididit英语作文200词       imadeit英语作文60词   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文ididit为题英语作文演讲

ididit为题英语作文演讲? I was very nervous when I was walking on a bridge made of glass for the first time.It was also my first time to cross such a high bridge.I didnt know what to do. The guide encouraged me and gave me some good advice.S...

• 英语作文经济全球化弊端

经济全球化弊端? 消极的影响表现是: 其一,发达国家与发展中国家的差距在扩大。 其二,在经济增长中小看社会进步,环境恶化与经济全球化有可能同时出现。 其三,各国尤其是相对落后...

• 英语作文鹿邑特产排名前十名

鹿邑特产排名前十名? 一是试量狗肉,试量镇狗肉采取传统的制作方式,配以各种佐料,并加火硝少许,去杂文中后面火焖煮。煮成的狗肉颜色鲜艳,浓香扑鼻,颜色鲜红,手捻成丝,味道鲜...