小学英语作文介绍家乡的特产,关于中国特产的英语作文高三

小学英语作文介绍家乡的特产,关于中国特产的英语作文高三

小学英语作文讲解家乡的特产?

My hometown isMy hometown is Sanya, Hainan Province, with spring like seasons and fragrant fruits。

We are rich in tropical acridine fever We are rich in many tropical and subtropical fruits, such as jackfruit, watermelon and longan. Of course, the most famous is coconut. Coconut can be made into leaf milk, coconut sugar, and so on. All these are my favorite foods.

I love my hometown, and I love coconut meat more

有关中国特产的英语作文高三?

A specialty of my hometown have a lot of a lot of, let me introduce you to a!

On it with a yellow skin, skin potholes, uneven, the skin peeled off, revealing its fruit, it's wearing a pink coat, take off his coat you gently, you will find it whiten skin, and a light, fresh scent, if you personally have a taste, sweet and delicious, oh so nice!

Friend, do you know what he is? Guess not to come out,Friend, did you guess? And I told you, this is our hometown specialty, peanuts, its role can be big!

It can be squeezed, supplement our body is lack of vitamins and minerals, it also has the medical function, it can be blood tonic, it is not only the general, it is very delicious, and it's how to eat have several kinds, if eating Fried, put some salt, it is fragrant crisp delicious, such as cooked, it is but one word, "tender" are particularly sweet, it can also make the peanut, peanut crisp... . ? Going about you? .

Our hometown specialty and many, many, such as: pear, walnut, cotton, sesame oil... Said also said not over, they are waiting for you to explore!

英语作文家乡特产?

My Hometown I live in a place called Changxing now . It is my hometown . It is a big town about twenty kilometres away from the city of Huzhou . My hometown is very beautiful .You can often hear birds singsing and sheep bleating . The sky is very blue and the water is very clean . There are many people in my hometown .They are all friendly to others . we all help each other . I like my hometown very much .

以上就是本文小学英语作文介绍家乡的特产,关于中国特产的英语作文高三的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文小学英语作文介绍家乡的特产,关于中国特产的英语作文高三和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/166791.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">安徽土特产英语作文       ">小学英语作文介绍家乡的特产       ">关于中国特产的英语作文高三   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文哈利波特影评英语作文,哈利波特英语影评范文

哈利波特影评英语作文? But personally I think, harry potter series are greater than the film more exciting good-looking Movie missed many exciting plot This also no wonder that harry potter is the second, the first is the bible sales...

• 英语作文介绍豆腐脑英语作文,徽州毛豆腐的英文

讲解豆腐脑英语作文? Douhua is the short form of doufuhua. 豆花,也叫豆腐花。 It is a Chinese snack made with very soft tofu. 是用嫩豆腐做的一道中国小吃。 It is also referred to as tofu pudding and soybean pudding. 豆花...

• 英语作文英语写信的结尾怎么写

英语写信的结尾怎么写? 英语写信的好的结尾句子有: With best wishes. I'm looking forward to your reply. I'd appreciate it if you could reply earlier. Looking forward to hearing from you. Looking forward to seeing you. I look fo...