勇于承担责任的英语作文

勇于承担责任的英语作文

勇于担负责任的英语作文?

Responsibility is a valuable quality, most people lose it when they chase for fame and reputation. Without responsibility, there will be no trust between people, in that case, there is no way to build a harmonious society. On my opinion, everyone should be responsible to themselves, at the same time, they need to responsible to others, too.

以dream and responsibility为题的英语作文?

As the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. I don’t expect complete freedom, which is impossible. I simply have a dream that supports my life.

I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. With my favorite fictions, I lie freely on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. Simple and short enjoyment can bring me great satisfaction.

I dream that one day the adults could throw their prejudice of comic and cartoon away. They could keep a lovely heart that can share sorrow and happiness with us while watching cartoon or doing personal things. That’s the real communication of heart to heart.

I have the belief that my dreams should come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud eagle, which flies to the blue and vast sky.

以上就是本文勇于承担责任的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文勇于承担责任的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/165362.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">以dreamandresponsibil       ">使命责任英语作文       ">勇于承担责任的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文勇于承担责任的英语作文

勇于担负责任的英语作文? Responsibility is a valuable quality, most people lose it when they chase for fame and reputation. Without responsibility, there will be no trust between people, in that case, there is no way to build a harmonious...

• 英语作文英语作文《爸爸/妈妈的故事》

英语作文《爸爸/妈妈的故事》? My story with mom and DadMy father and mother have been working in the field. From my memory, I knew I lived with my grandparents. Mom and dad always come home in the year when they celebrate holidays. Alth...

• 英语作文英文作文关于新的教育理念

英文作文有关新的教育观念? Aducation is not an end, but a means to an end. In other words, we do not educate children only for educating them. Our purpose is to fit them for life. In some modern countries it has been fashionable to think...

• 英语作文大圣归来主要内容50字英语

大圣归来主要内容50字英语? 故事的启动,要从孙悟空大闹天宫被镇压在五行山下500年后讲起。因为人间常常产生妖怪,大家把“孙悟空”当成他们心中的神。 一天夜里,凶险的山路上远远走...