六年级下册写明信片的英语作文,用英语写一篇明信片带翻译

六年级下册写明信片的英语作文,用英语写一篇明信片带翻译

六年级下册写明信片的英语作文?

Dear XXX,

I'm very delighted to write to you. How's everything going? Are you enjoying your life? If you are suffering hard things and trying to rid it of, just tell me and I will make the most of my power to help you out.

May the warmth of Jesus, the Holy Lord stay with you.

Yours,

XXX

用英文写一篇明信片(要有翻译)?

Dear xx,

Thank you very much for inviting me to your party.I am very sorry,but I can’t come.My mother is ill.The doctor has told her that she should stay in bed for several days.I’ll take care of my mother.Thank you very much for sending me such a beautiful postcard.I like it very much.I am going to put it on my desk.

Could I hear from you soon?

Give my best wishes to your family.

Yoursxx,

亲爱的XX,

很感谢你邀请我参与你的聚会。我很抱歉,但我不可以去。我妈妈病了,医生叫她卧床几天。我会照顾我的母亲。很感谢你送我这么漂亮的明信片,我很很喜欢。我打算把它放在我的桌子上。

我能及时收到你的来信吗?

把我最好的祝福送给你的家人。

你最好的XX.

Dear XXX, I'm very delighted to write to you. How's everything going? Are you enjoying your life? If you are suffering hard things and trying to rid it of, just tell me and I will make the most of my power to help you out. May the warmth of Jesus, the Holy Lord stay with you. Yours, XXX亲爱的XXX: 很高兴可以写这张明信片给你。一切是不是顺利?你目前还快乐吗?假设你遭受到了不由言说的伤痛并试图挣脱,只管跟我说,我会竭尽所能去扶助你。 愿耶和华的暖仍与君相伴。 XXX

五年级下册英语写一封明信片?

I like apples and oranges.Apples are red.Oranges are orange.

They all look lovely and nice.They also taste sweet and they are good for my heal eh.So,m healthy.One day,my mum bought some apples home.

I quickly washed one and ate it.Seeing my happy smile,my mother said :Lovely apple,cute girl(boy).I also like share them with my best friends.

I hope everyone can be healthy and like apples.

Teacher's Day is coming soon, the teacher said, who do not spend money to buy gifts. But I feel that it is a feast, and a gift to express my gratitude. But what would you get angry? I want to make a card with my own hands.

I'm looking for A4 paper, and painting tools, do it yourself. I gave the math teacher's card to draw the Big Dipper, I am a small star in the Milky way, around the teacher's eyes, the teacher is to guide us in the direction of the brightest star.

I gave the Chinese teacher of the card to draw some flowers, the teacher is hard gardener, I wish the teacher always as beautiful as flowers. I painted a little bee on my head, and I gather honey around the teacher. I drew a beautiful outline around the card, and the two cards had been made.

On the second day, I gave the card to the teacher, the teacher said, "thank you.". This is my best gift." After I heard it, I felt like drinking honey.

I see from the postmark that this postcard was mailed from Marys holiday address.

英语明信片例文?

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continueto enjoy good health.

请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。

We hope to receive good news from you. We hope to receive your inquiry in the market and hope to be favored by your order. We hope to get good comments from you.

We hope you can deal with this matter in a timely manner. Please note that we hope you will pay attention to our signature below, and the fax copy of his signature is below. I ask you to take it as my signature.

Please pay attention to my signature. Please pay attention to his signature. A reply letter is attached to the letter for your convenience.

Please put your US dollar check in the enclosed envelope In the enclosed envelope and send it to us immediately. We enclose a postcard for your further information and then send it back. We are happy to tell you that we do not have to take any responsibility.

中文翻译:

我们期望能收到你方的好消息,我方期望在市场上收到你方的询盘,期望能得到你方订单的喜爱。我方期望能从你方得到好评。期望你才能够及时处理此事请注意,我们期望您注意我们在下面的签名,下面是他的签名的传真件,我请您故将他默认为我自己的签名,请注意我的签名,请注意他的签名,随信详细记录回信函,为方便您回信,随信详细记录一个不用邮资的回信信封,请将您的美元支票放入随附的信封中,并马上启程寄往我们,随函详细记录一张明信片,以方便您进一步了解情况,然后寄回明信片,我们很乐意告诉您,当然没有必要负任何责任。

以上就是本文六年级下册写明信片的英语作文,用英语写一篇明信片带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文六年级下册写明信片的英语作文,用英语写一篇明信片带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/162976.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">六年级下册写明信片的英语作文       ">用英文写一篇明信片(要有翻译)       ">用英语写一篇明信片带翻译       ">描述明信片的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐