英语作文关于交朋友

英语作文关于交朋友

英语作文有关交朋友?

How to Make FriendsEveryone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends?First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to be. Think more of others than of yourself and never judge a person by his appearance and clothes.Second, friends should negotiate instead of quarrel. When you don't agree someone, please discuss with him.Finally, never believe in those who leave you when you are in trouble. And never leave your friend when he is in trouble. Remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed.Friends should be faithful to each other. So long as you can put your friend's interests in front of yours, you will have a lot of good friends.

以上就是本文英语作文关于交朋友的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文关于交朋友和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/162230.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">英语作文关于交朋友       ">英语作文关于交朋友HowtoMakeFr       ">以交友为题的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文关于交朋友

英语作文有关交朋友? How to Make FriendsEveryone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends?First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you...

• 英语作文英语作文毕业典礼发言稿仁爱英语

英语作文毕业典礼发表讲话稿仁爱英语? Good morning,my dear teachers and schoolmates, It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating classes. How time flies! Our junior high school lives will come to an end....

• 英语作文关于宋庆龄的英语作文

有关宋庆龄的英语作文? My favorite woman__song qingling Song qingling, one of the greatest leaders of china, was a well-known stateswoman. She was born on 27th January .1893 in shanghai. When she was young. She was much concerned about the...

• 英语作文mydreamgarden作文,mydreamgarden作文带翻译

my dream garden作文? my dream garden是说我的梦想花园的意思,而作文可以从以下例子看出: I have a front garden which has small lawn, but my wife has done a excellent job, she is so creative and made a great iconic and attra...