英语作文Howtorelaxaftert

英语作文Howtorelaxaftert

英语作文How to relax after the exam?

After the exams, we need to relax outselves in order to get ready for our busy study. We can go travelling with our parents. We can relax ourselves when we breathe fresh air and see beautiful views. We can also take part in recreational activities. For eample, we can go to the concert or watch a movie. We can also do some sports. When we sweat, we tend to feel relaxed afterwards. We can simply play ballgames. I think the best way to relax ourselves is to go hiking with friends. We can see beautiful views while we exercise and relax our bodies.

以上就是本文英语作文Howtorelaxaftert的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文Howtorelaxaftert和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/161376.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">考完试后如何放松英语作文       ">英语作文Howtorelaxaftert   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文Howtorelaxaftert

英语作文How to relax after the exam? After the exams, we need to relax outselves in order to get ready for our busy study. We can go travelling with our parents. We can relax ourselves when we breathe fresh air and see beautiful views. We can a...

• 英语作文毕业的决心英语作文,毕业后的决定英语作文

毕业的决心英语作文? Dear schoolmates, As I am graduating, Id like to write this letter to express my feelings before leaving school.Looking back at the last three years of my high school life, Im very proud that I have gained a lot. Apart...

• 英语作文我的成长计划英语作文,我的成长计划英语作文50字

我的成长计划英语作文? I've grown up! I've experienced salt,sweet,but I all get through.I've grown up.I;m older. I remembered when I was young,I used to(以下自己编) but now(顺着思路写下) I really appreciate my growth,,...

• 英语作文竞选班长的初一英语作文,竞选班长的英文作文初一

竞选班长的初一英语作文? Hello,everybody: This is xxx. Here I feel very much honoured to have a chance to make a speech for running for monitor of our class. 这里,我十分有幸为竞选本班班长一职发表演说。 I am adequa...