大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文

大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文

大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文?

You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.

In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.

In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.

和考生的快乐时光英语作文?

星期天班主任带我们全班去郊游,我们一起烤烧烤。

On Sunday, our class teacher took us on an outing and we had a barbecue together.

考生当中互帮互助,男生一起搭帐篷,女生一起烤烧烤

The students helped each other, the boys put up tents together, the girls barbecued together

然后一起玩游戏,输了的那一对会有表演,有的唱歌,有的跳舞,有的讲笑话,甚至有的打拳猜歌迷等等。

Then play the game together, the losing pair will have a show, some sing, some dance, some tell jokes, even some fight to guess the fans and so on.

在回家的路上,我们一起在车里大声唱歌,一起谈未来的梦想。美好的一天。

On the way home, we sang loudly in the car together and talked about our dreams for the future. Beautiful day.

My Good Friend My good friend is Mei.She’s a girl.She is my classmate.Mei is tall and thin.She has two big eyes and long hair.She likes listening to music and reading books.Sometimes we listen to music together.She likes summer.Because she can swim in the summer holiday.She likes pink and white.She is in Class Four,Grade Six with me.She usually goes to school by motor cycle.Sometimes she goes to school on foot.We often go shopping together on the weekend.We will be good friends forever

讲解快乐大本营的英语作文?

happycamp

eg:

《快乐大本营》是湖南电视台于1997年7月11日开办的一档综艺性娱乐节目,现在固定每周六晚黄金时段在湖南卫视播出是湖南卫视上星以来一直保持的品牌节目之一。

"happycamp"isthehunantvstationinthejuly11,1997stallsofferedavarietyofentertainmentprogrammes,thefixedeverysaturdaynightprime-timebroadcasthunansatellitetv,hunantvisonthestarhasbeenoneoftheprogrammestomaintainthebrand.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/140122.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文

大学里最开心的一次经历英语作文? You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful. In your spare t...

• 英语作文我最喜欢春节英语作文60单词,春节2023英语作文

我最喜欢春节英语作文60单词? My Spring Festival was great. Before the Chinese New Year, my families were all going to my grandparents’. Many of my relatives there were playing all the night.At night, we set off firecrackers. The voice...

• 英语作文mysaturday作文50字

mysaturday作文50字? On weekends,i dont need to go to school. So i always get up late. After breakfast, i will help my mum do some housework and watch TV. In the afternoon, i will do my homework with my friends. i dont go to play untill i finish...

• 英语作文英文家庭主妇自我介绍

英文家庭主妇自我讲解? Holle!everyone,I am very happy today! I have a warm family .There are three people in my family.Tmy mother ,my grandma and I . my mother is a manager , she is 37 year old. my grandma is a housewife. we are so happy...