别了母校英语作文40个单词,别了我的母校英语作文300字

别了母校英语作文40个单词,别了我的母校英语作文300字

别了,母校英语作文40个单词?

Our school is situated in the outskirts.But transportation is convenient and the enviroments are pleasant.Great hills lie in the back of the building and before us is the great blue sea,where we go swimming after classes.

Life in the school is full of variety and interest.All our teachers are rich in knowledge and of good character and they teach us very earnestly.Therefore,we have always done better work in joint examination than students of other schools.Our school is like a large family.The teachers are like parents and elder brothers and sisters and students are like children and younger siblings.All live happily together.

My middle school life has been the best part of my life.I have learned many things from my teachers and received assistance from my schoolmates.All in all,studying in our school is a great privilege.Students always remember their mother school after graduation.

以上就是本文别了母校英语作文40个单词,别了我的母校英语作文300字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文别了母校英语作文40个单词,别了我的母校英语作文300字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/160289.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">别了我的母校英语作文300字       ">初三英语作文对我们的母校说再见       ">别了母校英语作文40个单词       ">别了母校英语作文40个单词Ourscho   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文不断学习英文作文

持续性学习 英文作文? It is known to all that language learning is not only a kind of knowledge, but a kind of practice. Practice makes perfect. In learning a foreign language, Marx has set a good example. From the very beginning I spared n...

• 英语作文介绍学校的英语作文,介绍学校的英语作文怎么写?

讲解学校的英语作文? 范文请看下方具体内容: Sure, heres an introduction to a school in English: Our school is a prestigious institution located in the heart of the city. It was established several decades ago and has since then g...

• 英语作文成败是否重要英语作文,成败重要吗

成功与失败是不是重要英语作文? In my opinion,be yourself is the most important part of everyone's life.In this way,we can be help ourself to know more things that about life and the world.Maybe be a person who others ordered can make y...