关于网络的英语对话两人四句,人工智能话题英语对话

关于网络的英语对话两人四句,人工智能话题英语对话

有关互联网的英语对话两人四句?

what are you doing nowi am on internet.is that interesting?surely, you can find a lot of things on it.what dose internet used for?i can ues it to make friends, watch movies or shopping.how amasing it is!yes ,you can try it yourself

有关人工智能的英语对话两个人?

Hello, everyone day, were going to talk about Artificial intelligence. Please share with us your ideas and opinions.

A.I think it is very convenient and important. AI robots can help people do housework.

B.Yes. This is just one aspect. AI is based on big data. It can helpful for facial recognition.

A. Sure, But this might disclose Personal information.

B.Yes. Thats why we need regulations and laws on this. I think in the future the government will make relevant regulations on this so we can better use AI tech.

A. I agree with you.I also look forward to the future AI technology.

两个朋友出去吃饭英语对话?

A: Do you like pizza ? one is too big, we can share it if you like .

B: Sorry, I have a digestion problem when I eat pizza. So I never take .

A: 你喜欢披萨吗?一个太大了,你假设喜欢,我们俩请分享。

B: 不好意思,我吃披萨消化不良,故此,我从不吃它。

Tom: What did you have for lunch?

汤姆:你午饭吃了什么?

Martin: I had a chicken bento.

马丁:我吃了一份鸡肉便当。

Tom: You brought it from home?

汤姆:你从家里带的便当吗?

Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.

马丁:不是,我在学校里买的。

Tom: In the cafe?

汤姆:从咖啡厅买的吗?

Martin: Yes.

马丁:对。

Tom: How was it?

汤姆:味道怎么样?

Martin: It was ok. Its better than most of the other food here and it wasnt too expensive.

英语对话短文两人在学校碰见老朋友?

hi, buddy. how is everything?oh, you know. as usual. I remember you and the hot French Fries got together. how is she?what is she?haha, you don't buzz. we both liked her in the old time. you cought her, you big ass. you should forget her name.well, yeh~I got it. but you know the truth? I bumped to know she was les. and to keep the secret, she huddled with me.

两人英语口语对话讨论中国的传统节日――春节?

A: Happy New Year!

A: 新年快乐!

B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.

B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?

A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!

A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!

B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?

B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?

A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.

A: 春节是按照农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。

B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.

B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。

A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?

A: 因为各位考生都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?

B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?

B: 当然好,你们会放鞭炮吗?

A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!

A: 会,不过过年这个时间段最最重要,要优先集中精力的事情就是吃,故此,备好大吃一顿哦!

有关科技的英语对话两个人?

好吧,那你感兴趣的是什么?

A: Computer!How about programming club?

电脑,你觉得编程协会怎么样

B: Actually, I have no idea of programming at all. But I heard there are many skilled programmers in the club

说实话,我一点也不懂编程,但是,我听说里面有不少编程高手. A: Sounds OK to me. You know my major is Software Engineering, so I want to improve my ability of programming.

英语对话短文两人简单:讨论新年计划?

A:A new year has come. In order to have a fruitful year, I make a plan for it. What abou you?

B:Me too.I must study hard as much as possible. After all, study is the most important for me. A:I will study hard,too.And I will take more exercises. I always got illness last year. Therefore, I must be healthy this year. B: I also want to learn swim this year. I like swimming very much, because I think it’s cool. I hope I can do it. 就是会这样

以上就是本文关于网络的英语对话两人四句,人工智能话题英语对话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于网络的英语对话两人四句,人工智能话题英语对话和英语四级的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/158428.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语四级栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于网络的英语对话两人四句       ">关于人工智能的英语对话两个人       ">人工智能话题英语对话       ">英语对话双人   

英语四级热门资讯推荐

• 英语四级四级题型的具体内容,四级题型介绍样卷

四级题型的详细内容? 1 四级考试的题型涵盖听力、阅读、写作和翻译。2 四级听力部分涵盖听对话、听短文还有听长对话,一般会考察学生理解对话或本篇文章的全部内容的能力。3 四级阅读...

• 英语四级六级裸考四百分是什么水平

六级裸考四百分是什么水平? 是大学英语合格水平。假设大学英语六级考400分,也就基本上等同于百分制的55分左右,还是不及格的。根据大学英语等级考试评分规则,目前大学英语六级的及...