关于对比优缺点的英语作文,对比的优点和缺点

关于对比优缺点的英语作文,对比的优点和缺点

有关对比优缺点的英语作文?

Today,the world becomes more intellective with the technology of we human beings.So the computers are made.But whether they are good or not on earth,we cant define definitely.

The computer,in my opinion,I think it plays an important role in our life. we use everyday,we turn to it for help everyday,we have already not been able to be away from them.

On the other hand,however, some of ourselves ,especially teenagers ,who are addicted to games day and night.So much so that,they come to a point of commiting an offense only because they want to play computer games .we really should care for and persuade them.

In the end, I want to say,computer is good or bad.The key is that how we use it rather than only saying the surface

以上就是本文关于对比优缺点的英语作文,对比的优点和缺点的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于对比优缺点的英语作文,对比的优点和缺点和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/156279.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">关于对比优缺点的英语作文Todaythe       ">对比的优点和缺点       ">英语作文取长补短       ">关于对比优缺点的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于对比优缺点的英语作文,对比的优点和缺点

有关对比优缺点的英语作文? Today,the world becomes more intellective with the technology of we human beings.So the computers are made.But whether they are good or not on earth,we cant define definitely. The computer,in my opinion,I think...

• 英语作文七年级英语作文家乡美食

七年级英语作文家乡美食? My hometown is Yantai, Shandong. There are many delicious foods in my hometown. First of all, Yantai apples are popular overseas, sweet and crisp. Second, Yantai seafood is delicious, natural and pure. Finally, Ya...

• 英语作文我最喜欢的博物馆英语作文

我最喜欢的博物馆英语作文? 英语作文:参观博物馆 goingtothemuseums 「参观博物馆」 duringalongvacation,iusuallyliketogotoseetheexhibitsinoneofagreatmanymuseums.suchastheartmuseum,thehistorymuseum,themuseumofnaturalhistory,...

• 英语作文英语作文我是李华给美国笔友ben写一封信

英语作文我是李华给美国笔友ben写一封信? Dear TomI am very happy to receive your letter. I am fine these days but a bit busy. I am always busy with my study and there are lots of homework to do every day. I work hard and I am interes...