包含情态动词的句子或祈使句英语作文

包含情态动词的句子或祈使句英语作文

包含情态动词的句子或祈使句 英语作文?

l need time to exercise regularly as can not walk fast easily.I could play

basketball whenIwas at school.Bu

now l may not have the energy to

run for catching the bus foravoiding work late.So lthink l mustsqueeze enough time to take part insports activities to build up a goodbody .Ibelieve lwill be whatlusedto be,healthy and strong

情态动词用在行为动词前,用来表示能力、允许、许诺、可能、一定要、劝告、意愿等概念和态度。常见的情态动词有: can (could), may (might), must, need, ought to, dare (dared), shall (should), will (would)。

比如:

Can you sing English songs? 你会唱英语歌吗?

Shall we begin now?我们目前就启动吗?

You must obey the school rules.你一定要遵循校规。

You can’t smoke here.你不可以在这里吸烟。

He had to leave.他不可以不离开。

Let us go,will you?让我们去吧,行吗?

要一篇英语作文.要用上过去式、情态动词、比较级与最高级?

用过去式、情态动词、比较级与最高级的英语作文请看下方具体内容:

The importance of learning English

Nowadays, it’s common to see many colleges even senior schools request all English teaching class. They all would like to increase the teaching quality through this way, and get some support from the society.

In my opinion, the advantage of the all English teaching class improve the international competition of the colleges. As we all know,the English is the international language. Almost it is popular in the everywhere of the world. So if the college adopt the all English teaching can easily help students join into the international society.

While I believe this teaching way contain some weaknesses.For example ,if every college plans to use this kind all English teaching class, where we can find so much qualified teachers. To this point ,I hold the perspective that this all English teaching way is not pratical.

以上就是本文包含情态动词的句子或祈使句英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文包含情态动词的句子或祈使句英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/153275.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">中传考研复试被刷的几率大吗       ">中传电影创作考研该怎么就业呢好找工作吗报       ">中传电影创作考研该怎么就业呢好找工作吗报什么专业       ">中传考研辅导班       ">2023年高考录取分数线   

英语作文热门资讯推荐