英语作文:我和朋友的爱好,介绍业余爱好的英语作文40词左右

英语作文:我和朋友的爱好,介绍业余爱好的英语作文40词左右

英语作文:我和朋友的爱好?

我和朋友的爱好,英语作文:

John is my friend,but we have different hobbies.I like playing basketball,table tennis and roller skating.John likes playing computer games.He seldom takes exercises.

翻译:

约翰是我的朋友,但我们有不一样的爱好。 我喜欢打篮球,乒乓球和玩轮滑。 约翰喜欢玩电脑游戏。 他很少做运动。

讲解业余爱好的英语作文40词?

Hello, everyone! My name is . I’m happy to take part in this competition. The title of my speech is ‘My hobby’.

Everyone has different hobbies. Some people like traveling. They think it can make them enjoy their holidays and many different life styles. Others like watching films. Because it can make them happy. I have a lot of hobbies. And my favorite hobby is reading books.

First, reading books is fun. It’s just like another kind of traveling. It can make me learn more about the world.

Next, reading books is useful. If you read enough books, your chinese will get better and better. I always read books after I finish doing my homework. By reading I can learn many things.

But, some people say that reading books is out of date. This is not true. For example, I have to read something about how to use a computer. The better I read, the better my computer skills will be. So reading books is never out of date.

I love reading. I have great fun in reading.

That’s all. Thank you.

帮忙写一篇讲解自己爱好和家庭的英语作文?

I have a happy family. There are three people in my family. My father, my mother and I. My father is a driver and he works very hard. My mother is a nurse and she works in a large hospital. I'm a student. We aslo have a dog named poppy。

my hobbies is reading英语作文?

1/my hobbies is reading释义:

我的爱好是阅读

2/my hobbies is reading英语作文例句:

My primary hobbies now are reading (Im burning through my local library like a madman) and blogging (which eats time but is covering its own expenses and a bit more for the time being).

我目前主要的嗜好是阅读(我像疯子一样burning through当地图书馆)和写博客(它消耗时间但是,能涵盖自己的花费还针对时间还有点盈余)。

以你和自己家人的业余爱好写一英语作文?

We family hobby extensive, my father loved watching TV, especially each of sports shows. My mother normally like Internet, sometimes also go shopping shopping! As for me, my hobby is walking, and is play badminton, sometimes I and my little partners to playing football.

有关你家人还有你的兴趣爱好和职业的英语作文?

Myfamily Ihaveahappyfamily.Therearethreepeopleinmyfamily,mymom,dadandme.Myfatherisamathteacher,andheteachsinamiddleschoolnearmyhome.Hedoesn’tlikegoingtomoviesandwatchingTVathome,buthelikesreadingnewspaper .Mymotherisaanurse,andsheworksinahospital.Shehasalotofgoodhabits,suchaseatingfreshvegetables,drinkingmilkanddoingexerciseeveryday.Shealwayssaysit’sgoodforhertokeepyounganditcanmakeherrelaxed.Now,I'dliketointroducemyself.Iamashyandfunnyboy.Iamgoodatsportsanddoeswellinfootball.ButIamnotgoodatstudyingmylessons,soIneeddomybestinmylessonsfromnow.IbelieveIcandomylessonswellinthenearfuture.Ilovemyfamily.Myfamilylovesme,too.

英语作文:我的业余爱好 (我的业余爱好是打篮球)?

Duringmyfreetime,ioftenplaybasketballwithmyfriends.Weplaybasketballintheschool.Whenweplaybasketball,weareallhappy.Ithinkbasketballisagoodsport.Manypeoplelikeit.Basketballcanmakemestrong,healthyandtall.Basketballisfivepeople'ssports,soweareallunited.Butplayingbasketballiseasytogethurt.Soweshouldbecareful.butwhenIplaybasketballmoreandmore.Iunderstandbasketballisreallyinterestingandgood.Basketballismyfavoritesport.Basketballismyhobby.Basketballisallmylife.Everyonehavethierownhobby.myhobbyisreadingbooks.Booksarealwaysourgreatsetfriendsandthebestteather.Theygiveusallkindsofknoledge.IstartedreadingbookswhenIwas6yearsold.Myparentsgavemeastorybookasagift.Iloveit.So,Iloveallkindsofbooks.Ibeganlovereadingbooks7yearsago.Ialsoenjoycollectingbooks.Ihavealotofbooksabouthistory、storys、articlesandsoon.Ithinkmanystoriesformearesointeresting.Ilovereading!

英语六级备考资料及辅导课程

英语六级免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语六级培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文:我和朋友的爱好,介绍业余爱好的英语作文40词左右的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文:我和朋友的爱好,介绍业余爱好的英语作文40词左右和英语六级的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/151821.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语六级栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语六级热门资讯推荐