六年级英语作文写一位敬佩的名人,用英语写一位你敬佩的名人

六年级英语作文写一位敬佩的名人,用英语写一位你敬佩的名人

六年级英语作文写一位敬佩的名人?

When I was in school, there was a teacher who taught me more than that in was a very kind boy, 4 or 5 years older than us and taught us geography. We all liked to take his class, though geography was not our major course.

What impressed me a lot was his could see him always got angry only when we were too noisy in class,he often played soccer with used to be a very believable defender and never fouled on any of us.

We all liked to call him "Teacher Miao" and he was just like a friend, not a sonsy personality inspired me to be kind to everyone I was my well-beloved "Teacher Miao".

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文六年级英语作文写一位敬佩的名人,用英语写一位你敬佩的名人的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文六年级英语作文写一位敬佩的名人,用英语写一位你敬佩的名人和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/148207.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文九上英语优秀作作中秋节,九上英语中秋节作文

九上英语优秀作作中秋节? The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hun...

• 英语作文申请为志愿者的英语作文

申请为志愿者的英语作文? I want to be a volunteer初中 我想成为一名志愿者 I want to be a volunteer, because I think it's very happy to help others. I ll volunteer for children. I ll going to teach children who have trouble in re...

• 英语作文关于足球招募的英语作文

有关足球招募的英语作文? wantedwe are now recruiting football players .If you are interesed, hurry uo ,join us .Football experience or no are both welcome.contact details : tel 123456789address 00,XXXroad,XXXX city 英语作文:蓝天志愿...

• 英语作文关于歌手的英语文章80词

有关歌手的英语文章80词 My Favourite Singer) She is such an ideal singer! She is a girl with a lot of talent. She is a girl but she has individuality like a boy. On the stage, she sings and dances so well. She is so happy and she makes us ex...