myday英语作文四十词

myday英语作文四十词

myday英语作文四十词?

英语作文四十词:试题是《My Day》

I get up at half past seven in the morning.I get up at 6:30 and have breakfast at 7:50, then I walk to school at 7:50, finish school at 11:40 in the morning and at 5:00 in the afternoon. In the evening, I do my homework. This is my busy day.

英语作文my day开头?

I get up every day in 6 o'clock.

myday英语作文大多数情况下以后时?

My Day

Do you know whatIamgoing todo on the Sunday ? Well, inthe morning, I am playing badmintoon andbasketball with my friends . Maybeit`ssotired but Iwillexcited. Inthe afternoon, I amsurfing the Internet and gettingmuchinformationfrom the computer. In the evening, Iwill sleepearly. Because I don`twanttoarrive latefor my school. Thisismy day`splan. How aboutyours ?

my day英语作文六句?

I get up at five every morning,Then have breakfast。And send the kids to school,Then drive to work,Pick up the kids after work.Go to bed early after washing。

my day英语作文五年级5句话?

Last Sunday I had a great time.

I went to the countryside with my family.I had never seen such blue sky. The air is fresh and there are lots of beautiful flowers.We had a picnic there and then we went fishing 、went camping and flew kites.We talked 、played and laughed. All the thing we could see is just happiness.We took a lot of photos to remember the happy day

期望我的回答对你有很大帮助哦

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myday英语作文四十词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myday英语作文四十词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/137318.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

英语作文myday10       myday英语作文四十词       英语作文myday开头   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myday英语作文四十词

myday英语作文四十词? 英语作文四十词:试题是《My Day》 I get up at half past seven in the morning.I get up at 6:30 and have breakfast at 7:50, then I walk to school at 7:50, finish school at 11:40 in the morning and at 5:00 in the...

• 英语作文公司激励员工英语演讲稿,p开头的励志英文单词

公司激励员工英语演讲稿? 1, the idea decides the action, the action decides the result. 2, there is no natural confidence, only the constant training of confidence. 3, success is the toil and sweat of dyeing, no regrets take hope every da...

• 英语作文商业箴言,客户的时间就是我们的时间

商业箴言? 1. 客户永远是对的。 2. 时间就是金钱。 3. 知识就是力量。 4. 从失败中学习、从成功中复制。 5. 质量是最好的商业计划。 6. 创新是达到成功的重点。 7. 行动胜于空谈。 8. 谨严与决...

• 英语作文英语四级作文写模板作文能得多少分

英语四级作文写模板作文能得多少分? 大多数情况下用模板来写,可以得及格分偏上一点,的不了高分的~最好是能多背些实用的句子,评卷老师比较容易就可以看出是不是用的模版,故此,还...