初一英语作文Myday

初一英语作文Myday

初一英语作文My day?

My day

I had a wonderful holiday at spring went to the park with my met at eight o’clock at the school went to the park by was a beautiful sat under a big tree and chated with each took about some movies and some fun had lunch ate hamburgers and some drinks,but I know they are not healthy and not good for we played some games.

my day plan 英语作文初二?

My day plan

When National Day comes, I Feel so excited, it is not because I will have a vacation, but also I have many plans.

I have made some plans for the vacation, I want to relax myself and find some interesting to do.

I learn that there will be a lot of people going out, but I will choose some places that are less people to go, anyway, I have two plans on the seven days’ vacation.

我的一天英文作文第三人称?

我的一天:my day

第三人称为他(he)

可以先写怎么启动,然后做了什么事情,最后对这一天进行总结。

比如:开头:Today is a sunny day,I visit my friend in the morning,there is details about it.

中间内容:详细写具体是什么时候到的,和朋友一起做了什么,感觉怎么样。

结尾:Thats all,its really a nice day!

this is my day

五年级英语作文my day8句话?

my day

Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon.

My weekeds

I like weekends.I went to park with my mom last Saturday.We took lots of photoes.I saw flowers and trees.We also had some snacks.On Sunday,I went to my grandparents home with my mom and dad.My grandparents prepared a lot of food and dishes for us.I love my grandparents and they love me,too.

mymothersday英语作文初一?

On mother's day I often help my mother with housework. This year I did the same. And I bought a gift for my mother. She was very happy. And she bought a lot of vegetables and meat. We had a big meal. And my father cooked the meal. We were happy.

英语作文试题my day大小写规则?

my day答题目标话,两个单词的首字母要大写,要写成My Day

英语作文My Day:我的一天?

My Daily Life

I get up at six every day. I dress myslef quickly and have breakfast at half past six.

After breakfast I go to school.

I have four lessons in the morning and three in the afternoon. I study hard and always help my classmate with their lessons.

I have lunch at school. School is over at five.

After supper I read newspapers or watch TV for half an hour.

I prepare my lessons between half past seven and nine. I go to bed at nine.

The avove is a brief account of my daily life on weekdays there is no school on Sundays.

I ususally review my lessons in the morning and call on some friends or to go to see a film in the afternoon.

TodayIamveryhappy.Inthemoring,Igotoparkwithmyfriend。Intheafternoon,Ivisitmygrandparentswithmyparents,wehavefuntalkingwithothers。Intheevening,It'sfunnytowatchTV.BecausetodayIdolotsofthings,Iamveryveryhappy!今天我很开心。在早上,我和我的朋友去了公园。在下午,我和父母去看望我的祖父母,我们有乐趣与人交谈。在晚上,看电视很有趣。因为今天我做了不少事情,我很快乐!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文初一英语作文Myday的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文初一英语作文Myday和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/133822.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

初一英语作文Myday       mydayplan英语作文初二       英语作文myday初中   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文初一英语作文Myday

初一英语作文My day? My day I had a wonderful holiday at spring went to the park with my met at eight o’clock at the school went to the park by was a beautiful sat under a big tree and chated with each took about some movies and some fun had...

• 英语作文amazinganimals狗英语作文,三年级英语介绍鳄鱼怎么写

amazinganimals狗英语作文? I have a lovely dog. Its name is YoYo. I like it very much. It has two big ears, two big and bright eyes. Its hair is brown. It has come to my home for a year. It has become a part of my family. It has its own house,...

• 英语作文关于春节的英语作文5句话,虎年春节英语短文翻译

有关春节的英语作文5句话? The festival exchange greetings convey the family ethics between relatives and friends in the countryside, and it is an important festival for people to deepen their feelings. 1、Chinese Spring Festival celebrat...

• 英语作文我的寒假英语作文带翻译五句,新年文章英语版

我的寒假英语作文带翻译五句? 下面这些内容就是五句寒假英语作文及翻译: 1. During the winter vacation, I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends, and also took the opportunity to catch up on some much-needed r...