重庆中考英语作文2023年,泰安市中考英语作文2023年

重庆中考英语作文2023年,泰安市中考英语作文2023年

重庆中考英语作文2023年?

My happy trip

I went to climb the Great Wall wIth my parents this summer vacation. I’m glad to know you’re interested in this trip. I’ll tell you as much as possible now.

The Great Wall is one of the greatest wonders of the world. It attracts thousands of tourists both at home and abroad every day. It runs across the mountains, like a dragon.

When we got there we were very excited that we began to climb immediately. The steps sometimes were very flat, but sometimes very steep. After two hours of climbing, we got to the top at last. I enjoyed the beauty of the mountains and took a lot of photos. I felt really proud and thought of the famous saying: He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man.

If you come to China, I’ll be glad to take you to the Great Wall so that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Great Wall.

泰安市中考英语作文2023?

2023年泰安市中考英语作文

暑假将近,不少人已经启动计划外出旅游了,假定你是李华,请按照以下图示 以“to be a good traveler”为题 ,给校报专栏写一篇英语短文,倡导“绿色旅游”和“公益旅游 ”,呼吁考生们做有环保意识和社会责任感的旅行者

2023东营市中考英语作文试题?

2023年东营市中考英语作文试题沈2023年东营市中考英语作文试题An important person in my heart,要求用过去时态叙述一件事情

2023~2023年中考英语最爱考的作文试题?

讲解自己喜欢一项体育运动,益处,一项习惯,和课文内容有关的东西,最爱考

安徽2023中考英语话题作文?

假定你是李华,曾用攒下来的零花钱做了一件有意义的事并受到家人表扬。请你用英语写一篇题为“Once I Was Praised”短文向校英文报投稿。

内容涵盖:

1.事情经过;

2.个人感悟。

注意:

1.词数80~100;

2.可一定程度上增多细节,以使行文连贯;

3.文中不可以产生真实姓名及学校名称;

4.短文试题已给出,不计入总词数

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文重庆中考英语作文2023年,泰安市中考英语作文2023年的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文重庆中考英语作文2023年,泰安市中考英语作文2023年和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/135993.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文重庆中考英语作文2023年,泰安市中考英语作文2023年

重庆中考英语作文2023年? My happy trip I went to climb the Great Wall wIth my parents this summer vacation. I’m glad to know you’re interested in this trip. I’ll tell you as much as possible now. The Great Wall is one of the greatest...

• 英语作文名利与幸福英语作文

名利与幸福英语作文? Fame and wealth are not happiness, nor can they bring all happiness. Some people have a lot of fame and wealth, but they are not happy. Happiness cannot be exchanged for fame and fortune. 英语作文,大一最幸福的...

• 英语作文运动的方式英语作文,关于自己运动故事的英语作文

运动的方法英语作文? Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind. At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure. If we don't take...