英语答题

英语答题

英语题目作答?

可以先做会做的,例如ab篇阅读,在做七选五,然后做cd阅读,然后语法题再做,最后作文,可在语法前面做作文

1. Will you ______ me a favor, please?A. doB. makeC. bringD. give2. It's a good idea. But who's going to _________ the plan?A. carry outB. get throughC. take inD. set aside3. Most of the students ________ grades they had desired in the exam.A. accompaniedB. containedC. accomplishedD. received4. Two days is not enough for him to finish the work. He needs _______ day.A. otherB. the otherC. the thirdD. a third5. Now that you are planning to move to Canada, you must try to _____ to the cold weather there.A. adoptB. adeptC. adaptD. adore6. I was surprised by the ______ of so many people at the meeting.A. exampleB. recordC. goalD. presence7. “As soon as I _______ home, I'll have a hot bath,”he promised himself.A. have gotB. will getC. getD. am getting8. My wallet is nowhere to be found. I ________ in the store.A. must drop itB. must have dropped itC. should have dropped itD. ought to have dropped it9. The young ______ eaten up almost everything on the table.A. isB. areC. hasD. have10. Kepler proved that the sun ________ the center of the solar system.A. wasB. isC. has beenD. had been11. The hospital has a commitment to ______ the best possible medical treatment.A. proveB. provideC. prospectD. propose12. I’m afraid you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices ______.A. accordinglyB. eventuallyC. at lastD. in the end13. The manager will not _________ us to use his car.A. haveB. letC. agreeD. allow14. ________ her and then try to copy what she does.A. MindB. SeeC. Stare atD. Watch15. We've ________ the old adding machine with a computer. It has proved this is a good investment.A. taken placeB. replacedC. placedD. substituted1. Children need early education, which is vital to the well-being of either individual and society, to develop social competence and exploit their learning potentials.A. 错误B. 正确2. The commonsense approach to business management is founded on the premise that long-lasting success depends on focusing core products and avoiding the temptation to diversify into unrelated enterprises.A. 错误B. 正确3. Most people do not take these words seriously, as they do not know what they really mean.A. 错误B. 正确4. The communication scientist says wisdom involves intelligence that is sensible to the needs of others and makes a good use of judgment.A. 错误B. 正确5. Provide gas leaks and similar accidents should occur, some responsible persons should regularly inspect all the laboratories.A. 错误B. 正确

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语答题的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/56273.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语答题和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语答题

英语题目作答? 可以先做会做的,例如ab篇阅读,在做七选五,然后做cd阅读,然后语法题再做,最后作文,可在语法前面做作文 1. Will you ______ me a favor, please?A. doB. makeC. bringD. give2. It's a good...

• 英语作文敞开心扉英语作文,敞开心扉英语作文

敞开心扉英语作文 Ourselves off when traumatic events happen in our lives; instead of letting the world soften us, we let it drive us deeper into ourselves. We try to deflect the hurt and pain by pretending it doesnt exist, but although we can...