我的梦想英语作文带翻译,关于理想与责任的英语作文高中

我的梦想英语作文带翻译,关于理想与责任的英语作文高中

我的梦想英语作文带翻译?

My DreamEveryone has their own dreams . Someone wants to be a teacher .Someone wants to be a singer .Let me tell you something about my dream.Well, I want to be a doctor when I grow up .First,I think doctor is a intersting job and I am interested in it .And doctor can help people who are illness . I want to help them and make them feel happy . So I must work harder .What's your dream ? Can you tell me?

每个人都拥有自己的梦想。有的人想做一名老师。有的人想做一名歌手。让我告诉你一部分有关我的梦想的事。是这样的,当我长大后我想做一名医生。第一,我觉得医生是个有趣的工作还我对他感兴趣。医生能帮生病的人。我想帮他们还使他们快乐。故此,我一定要更努力的学习。你的梦想是什么?你能告诉我吗?

有关理想与责任的英语作文?

Everyone has their own dream of a riot of colours, all have their own ideal. The ideal is like a guiding star, it will lead you to success. Friends, do you want to know my ideal?Let me tell you silently: my dream is to be a good lawyer!

Whenever I see those lawyers primly dressed on TV, in court for victims of what one says is plausible. Wipe the slate clean, my heart admire feeling arise spontaneously.How I hope that in the near future, I also like the uncles and aunts, standing in solemn court, with his legal knowledge rich for Shen Zhang victims justice, that will be punished.

This ideal is from a small start, remember that it was on the third grade, because in my class is very popular, you havewhat thing loves to chat with me, what conflicts are lovecome to me. This does not, Sun Yifeng and Luo Muqingcame to me, its very simple: because the teacher with the new requirements, students must wear the strap under the chair.

At this time, Sun Yifeng said: go, find a good reason to go to Tian sui. I said: Sun Yifeng let you do not, you will not only students dress down immediately to apologize, butwith the schoolmate quarrel. Luo Mu chin you also have the responsibility, he put down your clothes, are notsincere, pay attention to the next is, how can such a little thing and because he had no end? We usually are good friends, mutual humility to ah!

Hearing this, two people calm down, mutual apology. At this time, the brigade Committee door ink Han said: Hey, SuiJia Tian still really good, like a lawyer! My heart. Then the class meet what contradictions and solve things more loveto find me out, because I do a fair justice, but also to saybe sincerely convinced, everybody affectionately called meSui lawyer.

Now be a good lawyer, has become my lofty ideal.However, I know that alone imagination is useless, must beput to practical action.

假设你是李华,写一篇有关梦想的英语作文?

Good morning, everyone!

I’m Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “My Chinese Dream”.

As we know, the education of rural areas is falling behind other areas. And the children there are longing for knowledge. Therefore, the problem about the lack of teachers is especially serious. It puzzles me that parents and friends aren’t in favor of my idea of being a rural teacher. And they think I am foolish. I understand their thoughts and feelings, but I think the children in rural areas are in great need of me. I will study hard to go to college, thus realizing my dream.

I won’t regret my choice. I will struggle for my dream. Come on and join me!

Thank you!

我的梦想是当首富英语作文?

If I were a millionaire,I would take use of 百分之50 of moneyand donate 百分之50of it. Many people would buy a house or travel the world. As for me, I would start a school. If I had a school, I would be able to educate many children and teach them right from wrong. Anyone will tell you that chil- dren are a country’s future. If my dream comes true, I will be very happy because I will be doing my country a good service.

写一篇我的梦想 英语作文 很多于70词?

I am an ordinary person,I have an ordinary dream:Is a doctor.

Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.

May let the human change the health.At the same time,I believed that,will help others,own also to be able to obtain joyfully.Therefore,I hoped future I might be a doctor.

讲解有关梦想的英语作文500词?

My name is Jia Yangliu. I’m eleven years old. I’m in Class 2, Grade 7.

Different people has different dreams. Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a musician,because he is good at music. Someone wants to be a writer, because he likes writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because he likes teaching children.

What do I want to be when I’m older? You see, I like playing the piano. So I want to become a pianist. Playing the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make your life beautiful and happy.

I could play the piano when I was ten years old. My teachers and friends say I can play the piano very well.

Now I’m a middle school student. There are many things at school. Sometimes, I have no time to play the piano. But, I’ll still be harder and harder to practice. The youngest pianist, Langlang is my idol. He is such a great pianist. I hope I can be a pianist like him.

I know becoming a piano is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. Where there is a will, there is a way. My dream will come true one day. Believe me! Thank you!

我梦想的家英语作文50词?

My Dream Hometown

My dream hometown is a beautiful and quiet place.

There will be fresher air,bluer sky and cleaner environment.The street will be wider and not crowded.We can see many beautiful birds flying in the trees,different kinds of animals will live happily in the forest.

Everyone here will be kind to others,all the people will live a happy life.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的梦想英语作文带翻译,关于理想与责任的英语作文高中的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/66372.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的梦想英语作文带翻译,关于理想与责任的英语作文高中和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文环境污染的英语作文60字以上,环境污染英语作文60词

环境污染的英语作文60字以上? Protect Our Environment Our world was colorful,beautiful and full of life. But these years, people have built many factories along rivers. Many trees have been cut down. Many animals have lost their homes. Fa...

• 英语作文克隆有什么缺点,克隆的优缺点

克隆有哪些缺点? 克隆一词主要来源自于园艺学,植物的无性繁殖就是某种意义上的克隆。克隆简单的说是一种人工遗传操作动植物的繁殖过程是无性繁殖,但又与大多数情况下的无性繁殖不...