关于公开演讲的一篇英语作文,第一次尝试演讲的英语作文怎么写

关于公开演讲的一篇英语作文,第一次尝试演讲的英语作文怎么写

有关公开演讲的一篇英语作文?

How to overcome the pressure of exams   As we all know, most of us middle school students feel somehow nervous whenever we’re taking an important exam. There is no doubt that exams are important to us students, but it’s more important to have a right attitude towards them. As a matter of fact, exams are no more than a means of evaluating, therefore, there is no need to worry too much about the results. Only studying hard very day and making good preparations for exams can we avoid suffering from the pressure of exams.   We’d better go out for a walk or do some outdoor exercise before exams. Besides, having enough sleep can make us full of energy and make it possible for us to perform well in the exam, A hot bath or a cup of hot milk before going to bed night help you have a sound sleep.   So, my suggestion is: don’t worry about exams, try to relax yourself.

首次尝试演讲的英语作文?

Public speaking was a challenge.When asked to give a twenty-minute speech by my mentor,I was so worried.In the evening before,I repeated those words to get ready.Finally I could not get sleep.

On that day,standing in front of the audience,my legs were shaking.And I heard my voice was trembling.My mentor smiled to encourage me.When I relaxed,I recalled the words.When finishing,my speaking was getting fluent.

The audience applauded loudly.I saw my friends were standing up,showing they were proud of me.Since then I’ve begun to like public speaking.

有关英语演讲方法的英语作文?

good evening, honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen。

it’s my great pleasure to stand here to present my speech—change the world, change ourselves。

it’s noticable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while chinese traditional festivals are being somewhat neglected。 not long before about 10 doctors in beijing university and qinghua unversity announced that we should reject the invasion of western holidays ,because they regard western holidays as an challenge against our traditional festivals and culture

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于公开演讲的一篇英语作文,第一次尝试演讲的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于公开演讲的一篇英语作文,第一次尝试演讲的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/131887.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文选择英语考研作文

选择英语考研作文? 选择英语的考研作文。需要选择,你比较熟悉的领域,当中的作文作为标题来展开协作。 谈论家人和朋友的喜爱并给他们挑选生日礼物的英语作文? Today is my birthday. I i...

• 英语作文用英语介绍小狗六句话,狗狗失踪的作文

用英语讲解小狗六句话? look,it is my dog .it is a black dog .it is one year old ,it always play with me when i am sad. it also guard my home.i like my dog 假设你家的狗狗走失了好几天了,倾写一篇英语? Dear Lucy, I'm so...

• 英语作文中考英语作文评分标准湖南,往年湖南英语中考作文

中考英语作文评分标准湖南? 评分标准: 1.整篇作文满分20分,这当中内容8分,语言8分,结构4分。 2.内容贴切,句子流畅,用语准确,加整体印象分1分。 3.不满60个词,少1-5个词扣0.5分,6...